LC Air Jordan 4 Toro Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks in advance! 
smile.gif

Toro Bravo fakes are easier to spot when you have them in hand. My advice would be to check the back heel tab and the hang tag. 

Heel Tab- Should be stiff, and not flimsy/easily bent back. 

Hang Tag- Should bend slightly when you exert slight force with one hand, but should not fold together easily. 

Toro Bravo fakes are easier to spot when you have them in hand. My advice would be to check the back heel tab and the hang tag. 

Heel Tab- Should be stiff, and not flimsy/easily bent back. 

Hang Tag- Should bend slightly when you exert slight force with one hand, but should not fold together easily. 
For the hang tag, isn't it the reverse? That it should fold together on the real but can't do so on the replicas?

Anyway, I finally passed on those because I had a bad feeling. The seller was kinda weird 
mean.gif

On the newest fake the tag and tongue shape cant be the point of view for the LC. At first you need to see and if its possible, grab the authentic first and feel it :smile:.

From my experience, this I can share you (its a bit hard to judge by picture) :
1. The paint job beetwen the midsole and sole. (Fake a bit messy)
2. The waffle tab - Check the hole size and shape. (Must be not too small, and standard size between each hole)
3. The waffle tab dots (back part of the waffle tab) - the dots is come up a bit and can be feel when we touch it, and the side dots not touching/become one with the grey edge..if touching, probably fake.
4. The height of the heel tab - fake usually higher or lower than the legit pair.
5. Shoe colors, fake can not have the same red as the authentic pair.
6. Stitching, some fake have wider stitching around the shoes, its neat but its wider and different from the authentic.
7. Jumpman flight tag on the front side of the tongue - the fake one now adays has a good stitch, shape, and material..but..the pattern is kinda different (this one you cant judge only by a picture).

This is all I can share from my experience..

I bought 5 pairs of toro from ebay (unfortunatelly 2 legit and 3 very good fakes :frown:) , thank God the seller refunded my money. Whats good is I could get more knowledge about this 4's toro.. :smile:

I can post some comparison pictures between the fake and the legit one if you want to.

WAFFLE TAB : Top is the legit pair

HEEL TAB : Bottom right is the legit pair

DOTS : LEFT IS THE LEGIT PAIR
Thank you fam!! Repped! 
happy.gif
  I finally decided to purchase another pair of Toro Bravo 4s because I was not really satisfied with the first one.

I will post pics so you'll be able to check

Here the pics (sorry for the very bad quality tho.. Phone camera isn't on point nowadays):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom