LC/ AJ XI Concord and my first thread on NT, thanks

HI Guys,

I am very excited that this is my first thread on NT. Please help me check the pair of concord XI's and any inputs are very much appreciated, thanks a bunch.

pump up, any inputs? thanks.
happy.gif

Hmm..I want to say legit,but there's flaws like pl cut is higher then other,23 looks stretch,jump man tag on tongue looks off

Last edited:
Hello guys in the one that just sold Floyo the concords and after taking a second look at them, i would like some more opinions on these shoes, I'm still not convinced they are fake

I said these are legit with flaws..not tells, so I think I'm on your side here...wait for Timmy he will clear it up...
Thanks for your input, rather I'm right or wrong, in ebays eyes the buyer is always right...and as a result my seller dashboard has been effected [emoji]128532[/emoji]....so if nothing else I would like to at least prove to this guy they are real in hopes that it will prevent something of this nature, and most importantly prevent other legit sellers from having to go through this kind of stuff

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx I had a friend on Fb recommend me to you , would you mind clearing the air on these concords for me please ..thanks in advance
In my opinion i also believe they are fakes..The shape is totally off unless they are a size 13+, 23s are stretched...Yes some may be from wear as well, but they were stretched from the door IMO.

My personal pair worn 50+ times. Notice the 23s, also notice the upper is still bright white..These have only been spot cleaned when worn..
View media item 1572320

The upper is yellowing badly, the soles are very clear with dark yellowing around the pods and some yellowing/browning from wear..The soles should be kinda cloudy all over by now IMO with the darker yellowing around the pods..Also the shape of the toeboxs are all twisted up and the pair looks sloppy in general to me from these images..If it was me personally, id request a refund..

Last edited:
Thanks for your input, rather I'm right or wrong, in ebays eyes the buyer is always right...and as a result my seller dashboard has been effected [emoji]128532[/emoji]....so if nothing else I would like to at least prove to this guy they are real in hopes that it will prevent something of this nature, and most importantly prevent other legit sellers from having to go through this kind of stuff
If selling Sneaks online and you are not 1000% sure they are legit, LC first so you dont negatively effect your Ebay Rep..Fakes are SUPER good now, Ebay is literally a minefield of fakes. You are completely responsible for what YOU sell.

Last edited:
In my opinion i also believe they are fakes..The shape is totally off unless they are a size 13+, 23s are stretched...Yes some may be from wear as well, but they were stretched from the door IMO.

My personal pair worn 50+ times. Notice the 23s, also notice the upper is still bright white..These have only been spot cleaned when worn..
View media item 1572320

The upper is yellowing badly, the soles are very clear with dark yellowing around the pods and some yellowing/browning from wear..The soles should be kinda cloudy all over by now IMO with the darker yellowing around the pods..Also the shape of the toeboxs are all twisted up and the pair looks sloppy in general to me from these images..If it was me personally, id request a refund..
thank you for your input brother, you have some valid points, but tbh I'm still not convinced , I have sold and dealt with a good bit of concords since the 2011 release, and have came in counter with many fakes as well as many retail authentic w misleading flaws,meaning I've bout seen them all, even the ones with yellowed traction rings , and tbh the actual box is usually what gives it away more so than the shoes with the grade a fakes, and after looking at the box, I still find nothing wrong with them,far as the shape goes, I'm not sure if you're referring to the toe box or not, but they have been stuffed with tissue paper to keep their structure considering the shoe trees are missing, now far as the soles go, they Have been slightly deoxioded to remove the top layer of dirt off them that the cleaner would not remove while keeping the yellow traction ring in mind, meaning I didn't over do it , because I know no one will buy a pair of icy concords with no yellowing, so maybe that's why the soles appear off to you, I'm not sure ...I'm going to take some more in depth pics and send to you if that's cool

If selling Sneaks online and you are not 1000% sure they are legit, LC first so you dont negatively effect your Ebay Rep..Fakes are SUPER good now, Ebay is literally a minefield of fakes. You are completely responsible for what YOU sell.
I agree 100% , and if there's ever something I'm not sure about , I usually do before listing them, but again as I said before, I felt I as though I have Sold and dealt with enough concords to know, so none of that was needed, I also just had over 10 people check them off as legit from reputable FB pages , not saying their opinion is reliable, but when people start throwing mixed answers , it kinda throws you for a loop

thank you for your input brother, you have some valid points, but tbh I'm still not convinced , I have sold and dealt with a good bit of concords since the 2011 release, and have came in counter with many fakes as well as many retail authentic w misleading flaws,meaning I've bout seen them all, even the ones with yellowed traction rings , and tbh the actual box is usually what gives it away more so than the shoes with the grade a fakes, and after looking at the box, I still find nothing wrong with them,far as the shape goes, I'm not sure if you're referring to the toe box or not, but they have been stuffed with tissue paper to keep their structure considering the shoe trees are missing, now far as the soles go, they Have been slightly deoxioded to remove the top layer of dirt off them that the cleaner would not remove while keeping the yellow traction ring in mind, meaning I didn't over do it , because I know no one will buy a pair of icy concords with no yellowing, so maybe that's why the soles appear off to you, I'm not sure ...I'm going to take some more in depth pics and send to you if that's cool
Sure more pix wouldnt hurt..Snap them OUTSIDE if possible..Thats best for color accuracy etc.

Sure more pix wouldnt hurt..Snap them OUTSIDE if possible..Thats best for color accuracy etc.
I've just sent a few of the 10.5 that is supposedly suspect, now in going to send you a few pics of some pairs I know are legit that I compared them to..just for reference ...the 9.5 and the 9 are me and my friends , we end to purchased them on the day of the release, so I'm 100% on those...also notice how stretched out the 9.5 is ....and they're 100% retail....the 11.5 on the other hand is supposedly ds...just bought them sneakercon Chicago this past weekend, the 9 has been deoxioded once and is starting to turn again from wear, the 9.5 has was started but never finished, , just in case your wondering why they might look off ,the 11.5 I'm almost positive on, but considering yall are calling my 10.5 fake, I don't know what to think at this moment .........

Back
Top Bottom