LC BRED IV 2012 bought from UK sites

hey NT. Im kinda skeptical of these bred 4s I got. They dont have the size tags in both shoes like my friend has and the box does not have the suggested retail price. Did I just get some fakes??? I mean they look dead on what my friend has. Maybe this is how the UK Gets them??

[ATTACHMENT=1064]bred3.jpg (117k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1063]bred2.jpg (84k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=1062]bred1.jpg (130k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

is that a 5 or a 6 on the production date? if its a 5 then you got a early release pair

Its a 6 to 7. Just my first time ordering from UK sites. EndUk I guess just the outside -box label and size stickers missing made me skeptical. Overall awesome shoe.

is that a 5 or a 6 on the production date? if its a 5 then you got a early release pair
nah thats not true...

Eastbay had dates from - 6/13/12 - 8/24/12
FTA had dates from - 5/22/12 - 7/21/12

from the bred IV thread

nah thats not true...

Eastbay had dates from - 6/13/12 - 8/24/12
FTA had dates from - 5/22/12 - 7/21/12

from the bred IV thread
Oh well then. I just was basing it off my early release pair which had 5/13/12

its weird cuz when i compared to to my official release, the early release pair had a bigger box compared to the official release.

also the quality is super bad on my ER, although both release have the same material...i was starting to think my ER is fake? i can

go on about the differences but im too lazy to type all dat

endclothing is a well known legit site though. i dont think you have anything to worry about. your pics looks legit. also others who picked up from legit uk sites ive seen also dont have that size sticker. and its a known fact i believe only the US has that pricing on it

Back
Top Bottom