LC: Concord 11s

Can you get a pic of the 23 on the back? That would help out a lot. They look good but more pics would help

What are things to look out for besides just the sole?

1. Carbon fiber. no fake Js have real carbon fiber. Only GM and RD pairs will have real carbon fiber.

2. 23 on back is not stretched and has a nice space between the two numbers.

3. On concords the toe caps are supposed to me milky where you can't see the patent leather and midsole through them. On GM and fakes they will be translucent.

4. Jumpman on bottoms will be slightly tilted to the front pod. On fakes they are straight up and down.

5. Yellowing of the sole this shows sign of age you are not gonna get yellow in the soles over night.

6. Tongue tag should be in third lace gap.

7. Make sure your upc on the shoe tags matches the upc on the box label.

8. Thick laces. on fakes they will have real thin laces.

Hope this helps Fam.

Last edited:
1. Carbon fiber. no fake Js have real carbon fiber. Only GM and RD pairs will have real carbon fiber.

2. 23 on back is not stretched and has a nice space between the two numbers.

3. On concords the toe caps are supposed to me milky where you can't see the patent leather and midsole through them. On GM and fakes they will be translucent.

4. Jumpman on bottoms will be slightly tilted to the front pod. On fakes they are straight up and down.

5. Yellowing of the sole this shows sign of age you are not gonna get yellow in the soles over night.

6. Tongue tag should be in third lace gap.

7. Make sure your upc on the shoe tags matches the upc on the box label.

8. Thick laces. on fakes they will have real thin laces.

Hope this helps Fam.
Yes, this helps a lot...thanks.

legit ^ listen to him
Thanks, just copped for $260.
nthat.gif

Just got my shoes in today and I'm about to send them back.
mean.gif

Is there any reason for DS Concords to have stains on the midsoles and the upper parts?

The soles look clean (other than the yellowing).

can you take some pictures of the stains your talking about?
Some of these might be hard to see. 

Funny, on second look the shoes don't look as bad now.  Maybe it's the lighting...who knows.

There's still visible stains on the shoe.

Like I said before, the soles are clean and there's no sock lint so I don't think they've been worn.

Just wondering if this is normal for DS Concords.

Last edited:
What are things to look out for besides just the sole?
the jumpman between the 23 and the label on the 3 lace loop. the over all stiching of the shoe the barcode matching with the box. the stiching of the jumpman i notice the jumpman has some kind of a black outline this is for the katest concord release

shoes are legit. Stains are going to happen you should re sell them most likely get more money.

shoes are legit. Stains are going to happen you should re sell them most likely get more money.
I have no doubt they are legit now.  I was just shocked when I saw the yellowing.

I am cleaning them right now as I type, so hopefully they will look better.

Back
Top Bottom