LC infrared 23 6s

I don't think those lace locks are right? I don't think mine have those at least that color, mine came from a FTL... The shoes look good, but I can't tell all fakes from authentics now days. Id wait for more people to comment

I don't think those lace locks are right? I don't think mine have those at least that color, mine came from a FTL... The shoes look good, but I can't tell all fakes from authentics now days. Id wait for more people to comment
if you have diff lace locks, you must have bought them from someone that said they got them from FTL cuz they are supposed to be clear.

OP, can you take a straight shot of the size sticker on the box. to see if theres a gap or not from the lid

if you have diff lace locks, you must have bought them from someone that said they got them from FTL cuz they are supposed to be clear.

OP, can you take a straight shot of the size sticker on the box. to see if theres a gap or not from the lid

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

View media item 1150808 more pics

View media item 1150810

View media item 1150815

Last edited:
Guys LC on these please...
GALLERY]

Back
Top Bottom