LC: Jordan 11 Space Jam

looks Legit, but bgrades have a mark of the size tag stating so. So the guy didn't really know what he's talking about

Thanks for your feedback. I've just received them, and everything checks out bar the tongue tag.

I suspect that they were poorly QC'd, and should have gone to the b-grade pile but didn't.

Anyone else's feedback would be appreciated!

looks Legit, but bgrades have a mark of the size tag stating so. So the guy didn't really know what he's talking about

Thanks for your feedback. I've just received them, and everything checks out bar the tongue tag.

I suspect that they were poorly QC'd, and should have gone to the b-grade pile but didn't.

Anyone else's feedback would be appreciated!
poorly qc'd? You don't have many Jordans do you? Lol

they look like some good UAs or factory directs. wouldn't consider them b-grades. as mentioned earlier, they would be marked so. a shot of the tag would be helpful but who knows what they put on them these days. the yellowing tells me they were made a while ago but the quality looks too good for some older UAs. 

they look like some good UAs or factory directs. wouldn't consider them b-grades. as mentioned earlier, they would be marked so. a shot of the tag would be helpful but who knows what they put on them these days. the yellowing tells me they were made a while ago but the quality looks too good for some older UAs. 

The tag doesn't state B grade, and the production dates match up with my friends pair... They're identical in every sense except for the tongue tag. I've seen UA pairs, and I don't think these aren't them.

i know man. these are pretty clean. i think they may be factory directs. if they went through the qc process they would have caught the crooked tag. i mean even ones that make it to the store have flaws.

They do look ok, however I do know newer fake 11s dropped with yellowing etc not long ago..What concerns me most is how it seems he is using "B grades" as his disclaimer if you will.. May be ok though, I gotta do some more research on these newer 11 fakes.

those 3s are crazy man. never seen anything like that @montana187 . yeah @timmybrixxx these jams have me curious.

Last edited:
They do look ok, however I do know newer fake 11s dropped with yellowing etc not long ago..What concerns me most is how it seems he is using "B grades" as his disclaimer if you will.. May be ok though, I gotta do some more research on these newer 11 fakes.
that's only because he had someone check them out and say that, don't think he knew what he was talking about.
Don't the fakes just have the yellowing around the pods? These have it around and throughout

EDIT: TIMMYBRIXXX, AIN'T THE PL CUT SUPPOSED TO BE HIGHER THAN THAT?

Last edited:
that's only because he had someone check them out and say that, don't think he knew what he was talking about.
Don't the fakes just have the yellowing around the pods? These have it around and throughout

Yeah, I tried probing him on it. He's not into sneakers so didn't know what he was talking about, he could only relay what he had been told - he didn't try and spin any elaborate tales.

I've owned a pair of SJ's before and honestly can't fault these, was keen for others opinions though to see whether anyone had seen a legit pair with mis positioned tongue tags. If you need any more photos let me know. Thanks again for your feedback.

they should which is also something that bothered me.. Honestly my gut is telling me they may be ok but IDK because I haven't really done much research on this new run of fakes..I'm on the fence here kinda..Yellowing does look really good and the shape is right..

they should which is also something that bothered me.. Honestly my gut is telling me they may be ok but IDK because I haven't really done much research on this new run of fakes..I'm on the fence here kinda..Yellowing does look really good and the shape is right..
maybe just qc wit the cut perhaps, you've seen JB do way worse things

wow. they really getting into it. now do you think they are actually aging these like wine or are they deliberately dying them that color?

wow. they really getting into it. now do you think they are actually aging these like wine or are they deliberately dying them that color?

From reading I gathered that it's not aging just using a marker or something for the yellowing

oh ok thanks @80Swerv. can anyone else speak to this?
My friend had a pair, and his were not yellowed, so personally I cannot speak on this, but i will mention yellowing normally occurs anywhere on the shoe, because oxidation occurs everywhere, not just in a certain area, but stepping into dirt might be different

oh ok thanks @80Swerv
. can anyone else speak to this?
My friend had a pair, and his were not yellowed, so personally I cannot speak on this, but i will mention yellowing normally occurs anywhere on the shoe, because oxidation occurs everywhere, not just in a certain area, but stepping into dirt might be different
it mainly starts around the pods, not possible for there to not be any yellowing

Back
Top Bottom