LC Jordan 4 Toro Bravo

Tongue looks off in the first pic and the black paper looks too transparent so I wanted to say "fake" but that Footlocker sticker is bothering me.

Wait for more opinions, can't make my mind with those

These look fake to me. Wait on more opinions, the fakes of these are pretty much identical to the legit ones.

I also believe that there are supposed to be 7 dots on this part and they're all bigger too

I also think somethings up here.. That paper looks too transparent to me too, as well as crooked tongues etc.

Tongue tag should be clean like so and holes in waffle tabs should look like...

Last edited:
I mean I can re-position the tongue on them to make them look straight so I don't know if that's an issue, i went digging around in some older LC's and some of the newer 4's only have 5 dots in the waffle tab, so i don't think that its a factor, honestly I have no idea. The stitching and everything is clean, I really can't tell to be sure though

Ok, I got a picture of them on a flat surface, as for the paper I really can't tell they do appear to be a bit lighter than the paper from my legit Jordans, the thing that still bothers me is the footlocker stamp on the box.

Ok, I got a picture of them on a flat surface, as for the paper I really can't tell they do appear to be a bit lighter than the paper from my legit Jordans, the thing that still bothers me is the footlocker stamp on the box.
these tongues are a no good boss. It would be very easy to swap boxs, or just lids, or peel the sticker off my legit pair and stick it to the fake pair etc.. I honestly think these are fugazi and you should be trying to get your refund.. However If your happy with them, im happy with them..

Jeez man, I mean if they're fake then I don't want them, but its just so hard to tell, are you 100% certain that these are fake?

The lace holes on your waffles tabs are smaller than my toros as i was comparing it

I'm about to report the seller who sold me these to the IC3 for a refund, and he is really insisting that these are real and that he bought these from footlocker and that he never sells fakes. But I do agree that the tongue looks off, the paper is lighter than the authentic, and there is no production stamp, which on all my authentic pairs of Nikes and Jordans there is one. If anyone has a second opinion before I report this guy please let me know. 

These look 100% fake. Tongue is not suppose to be like that at all. I mean look at the foot locker sticker, looks like it doesn't even belong there and was just put on the box in a last minute attempt to prove its authentic.

Toe box and tongue looks off plus the waffle tab dots should be bigger. Going with fake.

If anything find a better looking pair

Last edited:
I believe that they are fake, I just want to be 100% certain before I report him to the government

Back
Top Bottom