LC: Jordan XI Spacejams 10.5

Hello Fellow NTers.

I am currently in the process of purchasing a pair of space jams. I looked over the sticky for the authentic vs non authentic thread but i wanted to get your opinion. Before posing the pictures, Thank you for take your time to check this thread out for me.

Idk what to think about these I see the yellowing around the pods seems not deep enough but I see the east bay sticker on the bus carbon fiber looks ok n the 23 I'm 50 50

The box is legit.. got the eastbay sticker on it.. but the shoes look a little off.. mainly the toe box looks boxy. Can you also tell me the production date on the size tag? ..you should match the number on the size tag to the box tag. The patent leather cut on the back of the heels also looks uneven (might be due to the angle of the picture). Other than that, tint of yellow on soles is on point.. and the overall shoe itself looks fine. Can you ask for a better shot of the 23 on the heel.. im indifferent about these..

Here is a comparison video for review:

http://nykickstape.com/blogs/jordan-11-legit-check/15901688-jordan-space-jam-11

Thanks for thr input guys. I will def ask for more pictures. As for the production date i see 6/24/09 to 7/11/09. I did verify that the code on the shoes match the box

the problem i have with these are the clear soles. there seems to be yellowing as if they were cleared with those sauce thing. everything else looks right tho.

the problem i have with these are the clear soles. there seems to be yellowing as if they were cleared with those sauce thing. everything else looks right tho.
yea but when you sauce soles don't they tend to become milky?

Back
Top Bottom