LC KD IV YOTD

it's hard to spot are these fake or not just based on 1 photo maybe ask for more pictures of it

I too, have a similar question. how do you spot fakes for these kd iv yotd's?

I know people say look for the shape of the shoe (too wide) or material/ colors and fakes will have fatter heel tab material but any other specifics we should be looking for?

I looked at a couple YouTube vids on a few replica fakes but had a hard time identifying giveaway features.. reps are becoming better and better nowadays and the only thing that will definitely tell is their durability which only time can tell..

any help would be much appreciated

I too, have a similar question. how do you spot fakes for these kd iv yotd's?

I know people say look for the shape of the shoe (too wide) or material/ colors and fakes will have fatter heel tab material but any other specifics we should be looking for?

I looked at a couple YouTube vids on a few replica fakes but had a hard time identifying giveaway features.. reps are becoming better and better nowadays and the only thing that will definitely tell is their durability which only time can tell..

any help would be much appreciated

ask to take pictures inside the strap i believe no reps have ADAPTIVE FIT printed on them unless they updated it but i doubt it

Back
Top Bottom