LC laney 5 2000

Cosign..100% Legit..Just a FYI..I see the bubbles are fogged pretty good..If these have been sitting for some time you may have cracking/crumbling issues..Wear them very gently in the house and keep an eye on the midsoles before venturing too far away from home in them.

I see people quick to call these "legit" the jumpman on tongue should have space between the top, maybe its the camera angle cause they do look authentic, but the bottoms will seal it if its right. I have a pair of these, 2000 release.

I see people quick to call these "legit" the jumpman on tongue should have space between the top, maybe its the camera angle cause they do look authentic, but the bottoms will seal it if its right. I have a pair of these, 2000 release.

that is because they are....

Cosign..100% Legit..Just a FYI..I see the bubbles are fogged pretty good..If these have been sitting for some time you may have cracking/crumbling issues..Wear them very gently in the house and keep an eye on the midsoles before venturing too far away from home in them.
You can also use a blow dryer on low heat to unfog the bubble a bit.(The heat may mess up the glue on the sole a bit, so proceed with caution) But timmybrixx is right be very careful when you wear them since they are almost 15 years old

Back
Top Bottom