LC og xiv's....please set this ebayer straight who bought from me. hes an idiot thinks theyre fake

2ioqx0.jpg

k51xlv.jpg

2k1pwo.jpg

cmon guys....i need a couple people to post saying these are legit....dont know why he thinks they are not. i am gonna send him the link to this thread

yea this guy gave me negative feedback on ebay saying not to buy from me because i sold him these and they are fake.

Sucks, but really not much you can do about it now.........ebay is always going to side with the buyer in these type situations!

Not calling your sneakers fake (as I'm not an expert on OG XIV's) but this is probably why he claims your shoes are fake.
There is a clear difference from these OG's (even though I think they're samples) and your OG's.
Pics of soles please?
side14-03.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Not calling your sneakers fake (as I'm not an expert on OG XIV's) but this is probably why he claims your shoes are fake.
There is a clear difference from these OG's (even though I think they're samples) and your OG's.
Pics of soles please?
side14-03.gif

What the hell are you talking about?  What is this difference between the pairs to which you speak?

Anyway, the OPs pair is 100% authentic. 

was wonderin the same thing.....cant believe the guy who bought em from me on ebay had the balls to leave me negative feedback saying theyre fake and not to buy from me

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Pics of soles please?
side14-03.gif

What the hell are you talking about?  What is this difference between the pairs to which you speak?

Anyway, the OPs pair is 100% authentic. 
If you look at OP's pair, there are 4 rows with the small air pockets going across.
If you look at the pic I posted, there are 5 rows with the small air pockets going across.

The OG's I've seen that were made like this were all samples. That's the only reason I can think of that they're calling your shoes fake.

You have seen very many og white red 14s then, look around a you'll find most have 4 on the outter part of the shoe.

OP did he state his reasons for him believing them to be fake?

You have seen very many og white red 14s then, look around a you'll find most have 4 on the outter part of the shoe.

OP did he state his reasons for him believing them to be fake?

no he didnt.....he wouldnt give me any when i messaged him. he just left negative feedback saying they were fake and not to buy from me. now he claims he took them to "an outlet" and the guy working there told him they are samples, which they are not. i was at champs when they were bought.

People on ebay who leave negative feedback without contacting you are terrible. I've had it happen to me too but over a bowling ball which they recieved. Unfortunately, I never noticed it because I wasn't using ebay for a while and just checked tracking to ensure they got it. They left negative feedback saying did not recieve no communication. They never even emailed me or I would of noticed it. It was pretty rediculous. Sorry that you had to deal with it too. But those are definately legit. The best thing you can do if you can still do it was in the past you could place a reply under people's feedback they left for you, do it with a link to this thread if this is still an option. I had someone neutral me and I just put the tracking number in the reply so anyone who had a doubt could look up that number and see that they were recieved... Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom