LC on 1990 OG 5's

They look ight, but if these are the 1990 release, the air unit would be really, really fogged up. Plus the netting is white & clear? Fake bro.

Look legit to me, all the panels look to be cut correctly, teeth on midsoles are not too sharp, Nike Air is right size, tag looks ok and the they show the correct signs of aging -air units fogged up and a cracking to the midsole.

...only the shape of the toebox is a little off, but could be due to being overly stuffed by the shoe trees.

Obviously those pics are awful though so always try to get better pics and I certainly wouldn't advise you to go ahead and buy based just off those pics alone.

*Netting on OG Vs hardly ever yellows, so for it to still be clear is perfectly normal.

Look legit to me, all the panels look to be cut correctly, teeth on midsoles are not too sharp, Nike Air is right size, tag looks ok and the they show the correct signs of aging -air units fogged up and a cracking to the midsole.

...only the shape of the toebox is a little off, but could be due to being overly stuffed by the shoe trees.

Obviously those pics are awful though so always try to get better pics and I certainly wouldn't advise you to go ahead and buy based just off those pics alone.

*Netting on OG Vs hardly ever yellows, so for it to still be clear is perfectly normal.
Yea thought so. Don't think GMs used 3m only till recently, if that

agreed..These are legit..

Back
Top Bottom