LC on 2002 IXs, please.

Sup familia i just received this pair but i really dont know now, i checked other pics from ebay and this forum and these are kinda off in a few things, theresno sparkle in it its just all black nubuck, and the code numbres coincide but it has a different date and it aint touching the barcode and that sort of things,they look good in case that matters, i mean they dont look like fakes but i dont know anymore
frown.gif
so, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

this is the link of the seller
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx...dicion-2002-del-8-mex-10-us-1-usada-origi-_JM

This is the tag pic and this is the info on it in case you cant see it,
made in taiwan
020810 PC8
Us 10 etc.
302370 101 00
08/29/02 (date not touching the barcode) 2405178

19p1k5.jpg

and some pics i took (combined with some of the seller)
2007exf.jpg

10pmwyt.jpg

2n1ddtc.jpg

dmqo93.jpg

fdrd00.jpg

2ip89d.jpg

27ynza8.jpg

90dfn6.jpg

2cok6s3.jpg

They dont look bad, but im having some second thought now, please take the time to analyze the pics and the info. thanks NT

Fake, the already talked about the tags, and I'm n my sidekick but there doesn't seem to be any speckels in the black material either.

thanks to everybody for their comments, im convinced that these are some damn fakes, anymore opinions are welcomed, just so i can prove it to the sellers.

I stated reasons why they are fake in our PM, but to everyone else who just posted "fake", POST SPECIFIC REASONS WHY OR STAY OUT, this isn't the"get your post count up" section.

qksLvrtypeS
HareJordanTwentyThree
jonnydpgc

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I stated reasons why they are fake in our PM, but to everyone else who just posted "fake", POST SPECIFIC REASONS WHY OR STAY OUT, this isn't the "get your post count up" section.

qksLvrtypeS
HareJordanTwentyThree
jonnydpgc
So where's your reasons why they're fake?

If you don't post the reasons here, a million PM's to the guy does nothing to back your statement up. No hard feelings and not trying to startanything, just saying.

fake fam

production date is 11/06/01 and they released 01/02/02, why the heck did they put "08/29/02"
laugh.gif

tag should say china, not taiwan

from what I see, the font in the tag of the tongue does not match up with real one

and like the other said theres no speckle

Back
Top Bottom