LC on 2016 Jordan XI Space Jam

If that is a peak on the PL on the Toe Box (Which it looks like) then I have a strong feeling these are fake.

Last edited:
If that is a peak on the PL on the Toe Box (Which it looks like) then I have a strong feeling these are fake.

Everybody's going around saying how there are widows peaks on the shoe, but in Jordan brands website only side widows peaks were seen. Might have to get your money back, but you should wait for more to answer

Those are considered fake.  Send them back and get a retail pair.  you will have no problem getting them Saturday.  Btw.   Peaks will be on the side and the toe.

@JRep23, appreciate the help. What exactly identifies this shoe as a fake?
​  Well,   you got them early, and that's an automatic in this forum as a negative.  Niketalk believes you must be a celeb or a JB athlete to have these before release day.  Some will say pl is too high, the sole too blue.   Peaks have been established on these to be real.  Hope you have bugs bunny on the back of your box.  Some will say the ankle collars should be white, no black to be real.  The paper should be in the shoe trees not around them.  Shape is "off" has to be right?   My point is NOBODY here truly knows the answer to your question.   Are they fake?  Idk that answer.  No sarcasm to you at all I assure you.  But this is the overall mindset Ive been reading about for years.   If you buy early you will always get negative feedback.   That's why I said what I said about this coming Saturday.   Retail=no worries.  Good luck.

@JRep23, appreciate the help. What exactly identifies this shoe as a fake?

​  Well,   you got them early, and that's an automatic in this forum as a negative.  Niketalk believes you must be a celeb or a JB athlete to have these before release day.  Some will say pl is too high, the sole too blue.   Peaks have been established on these to be real.  Hope you have bugs bunny on the back of your box.  Some will say the ankle collars should be white, no black to be real.  The paper should be in the shoe trees not around them.  Shape is "off" has to be right?   My point is NOBODY here truly knows the answer to your question.   Are they fake?  Idk that answer.  No sarcasm to you at all I assure you.  But this is the overall mindset Ive been reading about for years.   If you buy early you will always get negative feedback.   That's why I said what I said about this coming Saturday.   Retail=no worries.  Good luck.
there you go being indirect with your comments again and assuming things

Dude @Freeze got a legit pair and he's a paper pusher :lol:

Dude @Freeze got a legit pair and he's a paper pusher
laugh.gif
​  There you go following up again behind a quote with nothing really informative to add at all.  Don't know @Freeze.  Glad he got a pair.  I was just calling out what Ive seen for a while now.  And on cue, you respond with,    nothing at all.  You know just as well as I do how early pairs get received around here.  I have no problem claiming I don't know,  do you?

Calm down ladies you're both beautiful.
​  Lol , that's good.  I don't want no problems, just trying to help best I can.  When retails hit, they will give us more answers.  Good luck on Saturday.  Should be no prob. I hope so anyway.

​  Lol , that's good.  I don't want no problems, just trying to help best I can.  When retails hit, they will give us more answers.  Good luck on Saturday.  Should be no prob. I hope so anyway.

​  There you go following up again behind a quote with nothing really informative to add at all.  Don't know @Freeze.  Glad he got a pair.  I was just calling out what Ive seen for a while now.  And on cue, you respond with,    nothing at all.  You know just as well as I do how early pairs get received around here.  I have no problem claiming I don't know,  do you?

I would just return them and wait for the release on Saturday, Jordan brand/Nike stated this won't be a limited release and said this will be the biggest release (quantity wise) they will have for 2016. Would suggest if you keep the early release and see if you can cop on release date, then see what happens from there.

If anyone's copping the 2016 Space Jams it should be everybody that can get them when they want to. They'll sit until Christmas Day

Last edited:
I would just return them and wait for the release on Saturday, Jordan brand/Nike stated this won't be a limited release and said this will be the biggest release (quantity wise) they will have for 2016. Would suggest if you keep the early release and see if you can cop on release date, then see what happens from there.

If anyone's copping the 2016 Space Jams it should be everybody that can get them when they want to. They'll sit until Christmas Day

Unless the hypebeasts and resellers take over

I appreciate the assist, still waiting for "why" these aren't legit because I can't seem to find any. Probably just send em back to save a little dough.

I appreciate the assist, still waiting for "why" these aren't legit because I can't seem to find any. Probably just send em back to save a little dough.

Like I said, no actual way to confirm except stock photos, i say to wake up early go to your local footlocker and while waiting in line see if you can cop them online. If you do manage to cop, return them

When retails hit, more answers will come.  I get where you coming from though.

Dude [@=https://niketalk.com/members/38165"843airmaestro" url="/t/656689/lc-on-2016-jordan-xi-space-jam#post_27041848"]I think I got scammed, thanks for the help fam

View media item 2248137View media item 2248138View media item 2248139View media item 2248140View media item 2248141View media item 2248142View media item 2248143
general craftsmanship looks bad, toe box is like the early fakes we've seen and not like the legit pairs from stores and people here.

Get a close up shot of the Nike Air on the insole

The Nike air on the insole seems good. These look legit but there is a peak. Just send these back because there is a flaw. It should be easy to get in release day, even if you can't resell prices will be low.

It don't matter what I provide as info it's gonna be called fake. So I don't waste my time. But to pmpdaddy, let me be direct, you ride off other quotes as if you know something about air Jordan shoes. All you do is copy what others say and try to make it your own. No one is impressed with you except yourself. Come up with a good response, don't let me down. No one knows what to compare to until retail pairs hit..
Period.

It don't matter what I provide as info it's gonna be called fake. So I don't waste my time. But to pmpdaddy, let me be direct, you ride off other quotes as if you know something about air Jordan shoes. All you do is copy what others say and try to make it your own. No one is impressed with you except yourself. Come up with a good response, don't let me down. No one knows what to compare to until retail pairs hit..
Period.
I aint trying to throw shade at you or pmpdaddy but isnt that what every LCer on NT does? lol.

Guys, guys. We all need to calm down. We as a community will never have sufficient evidence until the actual pair releases. But sometimes you might be able to LC based off stock photos. I did it in this post but stock photos aren't really reliable. Most likely fake or authentic is never a guarantee. Hell I would never buy early release pairs unless if I knew somebody that worked directly at Nike or Jordan. Like I suggested and a few others, return them and buy it on release day. I have a feeling that Resell prices won't be as high.

Period.
ride off of who?:lol:
Get your crusty salty old *** outta here man. And take your bad lc opinions wit you

The guy I bought my Space Jams from also had a full run of sizes. Youth all the way to a 15. They sold out and have yet to see him list more. Nike has also released two different photos. One has peaks on toe box the other does not. Just need to wait for retail to see if legit with peaks. Seller told me his distributer hooks him up two weeks in advance on most releases. If he had them 3 moths ago and continued to get them I'd be a little more suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom