LC on a pair of Concords

I am about to buy these B-Grade concords for 250 shipped.  Need to know what you guys think on them!@!

image_15_5.jpeg

image_16_3.jpeg

These the only pictures he has

Hey man DONT mistake "B grade" and replica as the same thing.. these look like they could be replica/fakes but i need better pics to be 100%

B grade is outlet quality meaning with defects; but still legit merchandise. Can tell by big red "B" on size tags in shoe and on box.

Grey mkt/taoboe/exact replicas/variants/whatever you call it = FAKE 

GET tagged pix of the actual kicks your thinking about buying and then we can tell your more..

Last edited:
what he said^ they are not B-grade if they were there would be a stamp on the tag. They are most likely  reps. or grey area shoes

what he said^ they are not B-grade if they were there would be a stamp on the tag. They are most likely  reps. or grey area shoes
In my opinion
To me there Legit
These are what you call grey market pairs/unauthorized Pairs. there not b-grades or fake
they're grey market pairs/Unauthorized Pairs, there made out of the same material from nike,  there just Unauthorized.

they'rre manufactured in 2013 thats why soles still icy cuz there freshly made.

hope this helps

Last edited:
In my opinion
To me there Legit
These are what you call grey market pairs/Authorized Pairs. there not b-grades or fake
there grey market pairs/Unauthorized Pairs, there made out of the same material from nike,  there just Unauthorized.

they are manufactured in 2013 thats why soles still icy cuz there freshly made.

hope this helps
Dont let these guys fool you.. They are not the same.. craftsmanship/material is not there on "grey mkt" pairs and people CAN TELL trust me.. You kids these days are funny with this "grey mkt" BS.. IMO you guys are just trying to rationalize spending $200 on some fake J's.. I mean come on.. You cant actually think its the same product.. Show me proof.. show me a cut away of real vs replicas. show me a video that says EXACTLY the same materials and effort and control go into making these..( not that JB is breaking records in that department these days) If it was the same product why can we tell them apart? they are pretty good replicas but still replicas.. They cut corners and use sub par material and control. with these its quantity over quality.  which is why we can tell them apart with 95% accuracy. 

cars for example.. I can take a regular Ford Mustang  paint it up put some boss stripes on it and some race tires but its not a BOSS.. same factory same materials but entirely DIFFERENT PRODUCT IMO.

Paintings: Many EXTREMELY GOOD fake Picasso's out there.. artist used same paints, canvas, techniques and all... but these are NOT REAL PICASSO'S. 

Just a few examples...

Lets put it this way..Fake kicks been around since the 90's.. "grey mkt" is a term made up within the last 2 years. Its "spin" man dont be fooled.

Dont let these guys fool you.. They are not the same.. craftsmanship/material is not there on "grey mkt" pairs and people CAN TELL trust me.. You kids these days are funny with this "grey mkt" BS.. IMO you guys are just trying to rationalize spending $200 on some fake J's.. I mean come on.. You cant actually think its the same product.. Show me proof.. show me a cut away of real vs replicas. show me a video that says EXACTLY the same materials and effort and control go into making these..( not that JB is breaking records in that department these days) If it was the same product why can we tell them apart? they are pretty good replicas but still replicas.. They cut corners and use sub par material and control. with these its quantity over quality.  which is why we can tell them apart with 95% accuracy. 

cars for example.. I can take a regular Ford Mustang  paint it up put some boss stripes on it and some race tires but its not a BOSS.. same factory same materials but entirely DIFFERENT PRODUCT IMO.

Paintings: Many EXTREMELY GOOD fake Picasso's out there.. artist used same paints, canvas, techniques and all... but these are NOT REAL PICASSO'S. 

Just a few examples...

Lets put it this way..Fake kicks been around since the 90's.. "grey mkt" is a term made up within the last 2 years. Its "spin" man dont be fooled.
They're Unauthorized pairs or Grey Market some may call it fake or replica, to me they're legit even the other NikeTalk Members agree. what proof do you have to call grey market releases fake? were you there when they were making the shoes? and are you seriously gonna believe that every pair thats released are perfectly similar in every way? IMO if its made in the same factory with the same materials they're good, and come on its not like you're gonna get on your knees and inspect every pair a person is wearing.

They're Unauthorized pairs or Grey Market some may call it fake or replica, to me they're legit even the other NikeTalk Members agree. what proof do you have to call grey market releases fake? were you there when they were making the shoes? and are you seriously gonna believe that every pair thats released are perfectly similar in every way? IMO if its made in the same factory with the same materials they're good, and come on its not like you're gonna get on your knees and inspect every pair a person is wearing.
Im sure the other NT members that agree are just agreeing bc they bought them too OR they have NO idea what the hell they are talking about since they just started collecting in the last year or 2 now that its "cool" to rock sneakers..(notably also when this term "grey market" showed up in the sneaker game and the quality of fakes got better)

On the outside they may look very close but the proof is in the pudding.. I bet if you dismantle a fake pair you will not see the same material on the inside. SOMEONE SHOULD DO THIS

Look up the word counterfiet...This is your "grey market" They are not made in the same factories and such ... Its bs

If Nike didnt commission it and it didnt drop on release day or restock day... ITS FAKE. PERIOD.

I can spot it from a mile away, I wont need to inspect them that close..

I mean dude do you, If you wanna rock fake J's go ahead.. just call it what it is dont try to sugar coat it and spin it like its legit.

Last edited:
Im sure the other NT members that agree are just agreeing bc they bought them too OR they have NOT idea what the hell they are talking about since they just started collecting in the last year or 2 now that its "cool" to rock sneakers..(notably also when this term "grey market" showed up in the sneaker game and the quality of fakes got better)

On the outside they may look very close but the proof is in the pudding.. I bet if you dismantle a fake pair you will not see the same material on the inside. SOMEONE SHOULD DO THIS

Look up the word counterfiet...This is your "grey market" They are not made in the same factories and such ... Its bs

If Nike didnt commission it and it didnt drop on release day or restock day... ITS FAKE. PERIOD.

I can spot it from a mile away, I wont need to inspect them that close..

I mean dude do you, If you wanna rock fake J's go ahead.. just call it what it is dont try to sugar coat it and spin it like its legit.
That's why its Unauthorized Cuz Nike didn't release an official release date or a restock date, so just because it didnt get a get a release date or an official statement from Nike its fake? so you have actually been to a factory somewhere in china, since youre so confident about it not being made in the same factory? how hard is it to put the pieces together?

Same materials + same factory + official release date = Legit

Same materials + same factory + unauthorized = still legit

I have actually held both pairs n my hands, both 2011 and unauthorized pairs, samer material from every stitch down to the carbon fiber, so members that have been here since '03 just started collecting sneakers these past 2 years cus they're cool? I think you should watch what you're saying, cus I'm pretty sure they've been collecting because of the history of the shoes, and the greatness of Michael Jordan, not because they've been so hyped up to the point every person wants them, were both new here but tell me how many of your comments actually helped another member? and please, don't insult new people that just started collecting, who are you to judge them by saying they're only collecting cus of the hype?

That's why its Unauthorized Cuz Nike didn't release an official release date or a restock date, so just because it didnt get a get a release date or an official statement from Nike its fake? so you have actually been to a factory somewhere in china, since youre so confident about it not being made in the same factory? how hard is it to put the pieces together?

I have actually held both pairs n my hands, both 2011 and unauthorized pairs, samer material from every stitch down to the carbon fiber, so members that have been here since '03 just started collecting sneakers these past 2 years cus they're cool? I think you should watch what you're saying, cus I'm pretty sure they've been collecting because of the history of the shoes, and the greatness of Michael Jordan, not because they've been so hyped up to the point every person wants them, were both new here but tell me how many of your comments actually helped another member? and please, don't insult new people that just started collecting, who are you to judge them by saying they're only collecting cus of the hype?
Ok dude how about this.. Send me a list of 10 release day pairs you own in DS condition.. I will go to wherever like bootleg.com and buy all matching "grey market" pairs and we will TRADE straight up.. This should be fine with you right? there will be no difference right? same factory yada yada yada Its a perfectly good trade right?

While your at it... lets trade bill for bill with your authentic US dollars and my "grey market" US dollars.. I ASSURE you man its exactly the same. I wouldnt take advantage of you, We are your friends. We just want to hook you up! 100% All made in the same Mint with the same materials and same presses!!! I will even give you 2 for 1 you will be double rich!

See where im going with this..

You dont think they(counterfieters) would tell you that BS to ease your mind man! Where do you live on the moon? Come on and stop being a sheep..THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX BRO!

ITS NOT THE SAME MATERIALS! IF SO PROVE IT!!!!!! VODKA AND WATER LOOK ALIKE TOO if held in hand BUT ITS NOT THE SAME HOMIE!!!!!!!!

You think NIKE is foolish enough to not know these fools are in the same factories making fakes and stealing millions from them?..PLEASE. Like no one has asked where is all of this missing material we paid thousands of $s for is?? You guys are funny as hell!

Im tired of arguing with you and your backstreet boy thumbs up club.. You guys go ahead and rock your fake J's till they give you cankles and a hump in your back- I could care less honestly....... but dont try to lead others down your road of stupidity and tell them Grey Mkt and Authentic is the same.

Last edited:
In my opinion

To me there Legit

These are what you call grey market pairs/Authorized Pairs. there not b-grades or fake

there grey market pairs/Unauthorized Pairs, there made out of the same material from nike,  there just Unauthorized.
they are manufactured in 2013 thats why soles still icy cuz there freshly made.

hope this helps

Just a few examples...

:lol: you need to hit up da grey market thread in da

Jordan section.. U sounding like u think da world is

Still flat out here b.

Ok dude how about this.. Send me a list of 10 release day pairs you own in DS condition.. I will go to wherever like bootleg.com and buy all matching "grey market" pairs and we will TRADE straight up.. This should be fine with you right? there will be no difference right? same factory yada yada yada Its a perfectly good trade right?

While your at it... lets trade bill for bill with your authentic US dollars and my "grey market" US dollars.. I ASSURE you man its exactly the same. I wouldnt take advantage of you, We are your friends. We just want to hook you up! 100% All made in the same Mint with the same materials and same presses!!! I will even give you 2 for 1 you will be double rich!

See where im going with this..

You dont think they(counterfieters) would tell you that BS to ease your mind man! Where do you live on the moon? Come on and stop being a sheep..THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX BRO!

ITS NOT THE SAME MATERIALS! IF SO PROVE IT!!!!!! VODKA AND WATER LOOK ALIKE TOO if held in hand BUT ITS NOT THE SAME HOMIE!!!!!!!!

You think NIKE is foolish enough to not know these fools are in the same factories making fakes and stealing millions from them?..PLEASE. Like no one has asked where is all of this missing material we paid thousands of $s for is?? You guys are funny as hell!

Im tired of arguing with you and your backstreet boy thumbs up club.. You guys go ahead and rock your fake J's till they give you cankles and a hump in your back- I could care less honestly....... but dont try to lead others down your road of stupidity and tell them Grey Mkt and Authentic is the same.
Im just gonna stop 
grin.gif
  Peace Fam!

Last edited:
laugh.gif
you need to hit up da grey market thread in da

Still flat out here b.
You mean the one with 52 pages of people agreeing with me? Well i went there and pretty much the same consensus.. GM=BOOTLEG. Honestly IDC man do you. Im surprised you guys dont still believe in Santa Claus. Or do you?

:lol: you need to hit up da grey market thread in da

Still flat out here b.
You mean the one with 52 pages of people agreeing with me? Well i went there and pretty much the same consensus.. GM=BOOTLEG. Honestly IDC man do you. Im surprised you guys dont still believe in Santa Claus. Or do you?

Ummm yea, sounds like u aint been there in a HOT

Min..jumpmankb akready cleared da fact that they're

Coming from da SAME factories and showed a FRESH stack of grey market royal I's as evidence.

Get in da loop b :lol:

They're grey market cuz they're unauthorized, NOT

Cuz they're fake.

(1) cars for example.. I can take a regular Ford Mustang  paint it up put some boss stripes on it and some race tires but its not a BOSS.. same factory same materials but entirely DIFFERENT PRODUCT IMO.

(2) Paintings: Many EXTREMELY GOOD fake Picasso's out there.. artist used same paints, canvas, techniques and all... but these are NOT REAL PICASSO'S. 

Just a few examples...

(3) You think NIKE is foolish enough to not know these fools are in the same factories making fakes and stealing millions from them?..PLEASE. Like no one has asked where is all of this missing material we paid thousands of $s for is?? You guys are funny as hell!
(1) We are talking about making shoes in the actual Nike factory with the exact same materials, not someone taking the finished product and adding some paint and touch ups after the fact. If you added paint to a pair of legit Jordans they would still be legit, just custom.

(2) Last time I checked there isn't one person who makes Jordan shoes. There is only one Picasso!

(3) It is highly likely that shoes go missing off the actual Nike line in these factories or unauthorized runs of shoes are made with or without Nike knowing about it. I have investigated employee theft in large corporations and a lot of the time the managers and or supervisors of the factories/warehouses are aware and or involved. This was happening in companies operating in North America, you really think it isn't going to happen in China where the wages are terrible? Companies budget in shrinkage as part of their financial budgeting because they are aware that internal theft does happen.

Some early releases could very well be the pairs that are stolen from the factory/warehouse. Does this make them fakes? If it does, how could you tell the difference between them and a pair that you bought at foot locker?  If the manager decides to do an extra run of shoes for a cash client would those shoes be deemed to be fakes? If yes, how could you possibly tell?

If you don't believe that this type of thing happens let me know cause I have some magic beans that I would like to sell you!

Ummm yea, sounds like u aint been there in a HOT

Min..jumpmankb akready cleared da fact that they're

Coming from da SAME factories and showed a FRESH stack of grey market royal I's as evidence.

Get in da loop b
laugh.gif

They're grey market cuz they're unauthorized, NOT

Cuz they're fake.
I agree to Kpstwo2 and ninjahood

Last edited:
Bottom line is that this whole sneaker game is ****** up from the jump. People think that just because you didnt pay retail or you didnt camp out in a tent for shoes that they are fake.

Funny guy... First off those were terrible comparisons.. Second if these grey market pairs are fake, why do they have the same materials? They even have real carbon fiber. Why would anyone making fakes go to the lengths of using carbon fiber on an unauthentic kick?

Funny guy... First off those were terrible comparisons.. Second if these grey market pairs are fake, why do they have the same materials? They even have real carbon fiber. Why would anyone making fakes go to the lengths of using carbon fiber on an unauthentic kick?

Last edited:
W

Kpstwo2 not meant for you, meant for timmybrixx, my phone just lagged my fault brotha.

Back
Top Bottom