LC On Jordan 4 Retro Fear Pack

Size 13. First time buying from a reseller. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance. The seller has zero feedback, so I am a little hesitant.

Last edited:
Need more detailed pics.

One way to tell if they are authentic or GM is by looking at the back of the white lace waffles.

There should 7 dots. If there's 5, it's probably GM.

-KiCKz

shape of the shoe in general looks off to me as well as tongues look short.. Toe boxs look tall and squared up.. I gotta say Its not looking good.. Is the plastic in the box really dark or semi transparent?

Hard to tell. The shoes might look that way because it's a size 13 and they are laced up to the top. Dark plastic wrap or transparent in the box?

I decided to not bid on the shoe anymore because the seller did not provide any more pictures. Thanks for the help!

You did the right thing. Better safe than sorry. You can always find another pair of fear 4's.

Not sure if I should make another thread because I am new to NT, but I have 2 more Jordan 4 Fears that I would like a legit check on. Both are size 14. Thanks to everyone who helps. 
First Pair
Second Pair

Last edited:
http://niketalk.com/t/581398/dire-need-of-legit-check-on-my-grails/90#post_19686427

Check the last post. Might as well rep the guy. He got his from NDC and I had a friend buy mine at Niketown in Seattle. I just had to double check because all the fear 4s I saw before I got mine had the 5 dots and one bigger dot. You can never be too careful these days (errors in accepting returns etc.) These are good if the dots are all you're worried about.

Last edited:
Im just saying don't judge these based on the dots because there are legit pairs with those dots. I'd wait for the opinion of guys who have done a lot of LCs on fear 4s just to be sure. Like I said, you can't be too careful these days.

Back
Top Bottom