LC On Jordan 5 Quai 54 (New Edit-better pictures @ TIMMYBRIXXX -check #26)

NOW we are cooking bro..Nice shots!...repped for taking the time to take them..

Your probably not gonna like this but in my professional opinion I believe these are GM replicas. I must say they are pretty good too but dropped the ball on a few spots. I do not feel these discrepancies are JB manufacturing issues.

1-The Quai logos are not stitched correctly.. The Qs sit a little crooked and The ball should have nice S curves in the stitching where the curved lines in a b-ball are..Take a look at the link I sent you of the legit ones..Notice the curved lines in the ball..GMs never get this logo just right and the legit pairs ive seen do show it correctly..
2- This is the smoking gun in your case.. the heel cut of leather on the Right shoe is incorrect. It should be tumbled leather. It's the smooth leather as seen on the 3M Red/White 5 retro..This is totally wrong, that other leather shouldn't even be around while these were being made.. unless they are making other models at the same time..get my drift?. This IMHO would have been big enough to make these B grades if they were legit.. They are not B graded so it's not looking good. These were special and for a high profile event and very limited as well. That would not have gotten past QC IMO..

Maybe wait for a few other responses but I'm leaning hard on the GM side with these. Sorry man.

@timmybrixxx thx for your professionell opinion... and yeah, that really makes me kinda sad...was lookin forward to rockin those in summer...would you say, you can really wear them in terms of workmanship or are there any issues which could lead to a cracked sole or anything like that...i mean apart from maybe being disgraced by someone, who recognized i am wearin gm's...oh man...f*** that...

Last edited:
@timmybrixxx thx for your professionell opinion... and yeah, that really makes me kinda sad...was lookin forward to rockin those in summer...would you say, you can really wear them in terms of workmanship or are there any issues which could lead to a cracked sole or anything like that...i mean apart from maybe being disgraced by someone, who recognized i am wearin gm's...oh man...f*** that...
chances are they will hold up fine for some beaters if you wanna go that route..Is it possible for you to get @ the Kat you traded with? Use this thread as proof.. I would try to recoup some $ if you can bro..

Back
Top Bottom