LC on Jordan Retro IV Toro Bravo; I bought from a website

It looks legit to me but I need your help please. There are 2 things that I think are off.

1. Production dates are different.

The right shoe says, 1/16/13 to 2/26/13

The left shoe says, 1/16/13 to 2/22/13

2. the tongue looks weird from the front but looks legit from other angles, maybe because the tongue is still curved shape giving that off look.

Everything else seems and feels on point, what do you guys think?

These look good to me. Material looks on point and tongues look good. Not matching production dates is common

Looks legit to me some things i checked for:

-The shade of the red is correct on this pair, but on reps it usually appears in a lighter shade

-The tongue on replicas have a weird shape

-Air bubble on this pair has the correct yellow tint, reps are white

-The box tag has the right font

These look good to me. Material looks on point and tongues look good. Not matching production dates is common
really? thanks, I never knew that or seen it before

Looks legit to me some things i checked for:

-The shade of the red is correct on this pair, but on reps it usually appears in a lighter shade

-The tongue on replicas have a weird shape

-Air bubble on this pair has the correct yellow tint, reps are white

-The box tag has the right font
thanks for answering man

you're good man, they're legit. and production dates being different isn't uncommon these days. remember to rep the people who helped you. (click the little green thumb next to 'MULTI')

you're good man, they're legit. and production dates being different isn't uncommon these days. remember to rep the people who helped you. (click the little green thumb next to 'MULTI')
of course man, already had that done. I got you guys, i appreciate the help!

My shoe has 8 dots instead of 7 behind the waffle tab under the black wing.. What does this mean?

Last edited:
I'm getting a legit pair of bred 4's coming in the mail soon and I'm gonna do a side by side comparison with the GM bred 4's that I still have.

Ah sorry I don't do YouTube. I took a bunch of pics and I must say, 4's are the one of the hardest to tell apart with the shoes alone..

Toe box looks good to me, looks just like my pair from footlocker i'd say your good to go

Back
Top Bottom