LC on NIKE AIR Black Cement 4s...

Hey guys I need help on a pair of 4s im not sure at all if they are legit..i need to know asap someone help me out thanks

I'm not an expert but I think these are fake. I'm pretty sure the black paint should be flat, not glossy how it is in the pics. Also the tongue seems short, netting looks suspicious and the red looks kinda off on the inside of the tongue. Wait for a second opinion though. I'm pretty sure they're fake.

Pics are horrible, lighting needs to be better. But from what I can see you have a pair of fakes there. The lace tabs are discolored and do not have the same tint as the midsole and NIKE AIR, the tongue is misshapen and sit in he shoe too much, the netting material is cheap and doesn't align correctly with the straps, midsole paint is too glossy, overall shape of the shoe is off as well, too bunched up.

Originally Posted by Flood401

Might sounds like a dumb question, but can you explain a heel bump for me.
Have a look at this profile pic of a CDP IV...see how the shoes extends slightly from the upper achilles area down to the heel and is somewhat rounded outwards?

33726d553cc408746ada7025858bf238aca9da58_r.jpg

haven't been in the lc forums in a min but these are mad fake. heel bump not present, tongue is way too short, midsoles too glossy.

Back
Top Bottom