LC/PC on 01 Royals

They look authentic to me, but 475 seems too steep for a pair of shoes in that condition. The suede is falling off the Nike swoosh

$475 my ***..hahaha. Worth MAYBE $250-$300 TOPS in that condition..Dude probably just over valuing them bc he thinks only 27000 pairs exist..More like 200,000 or more honestly. That numbering was a pretty good ploy by JB to get peeps to buy 1s when no one wanted them. You could probably get a DS pair for very close to his price..

Last edited:
You can definitely find these for lower.. just set the price range on the left side on eBay

$475 my ***..hahaha. Worth MAYBE $250-$300 TOPS in that condition..Dude probably just over valuing them bc he thinks only 27000 pairs exist..More like 200,000 or more honestly. That numbering was a pretty good ploy by JB to get peeps to buy 1s when no one wanted them. You could probably get a DS pair for very close to his price..

I see this kind of stuff on eBay all the time. Sellers see royals going for slouch they think their best pair is worth a lot of money. But that's the thing with these shoes. The only thing that gives these shoes value is their rarity and condition NOT their quality. The second either rarity or condition goes down the shoes aren't worth anything.

yea the listing ended so I guess someone bought em but I definitely wasn't paying that much

another pair popped up but he wants 550

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-1-Retro-Royal-2001-01-Bred-Db-Shadow-Frag-/261780992442?

Back
Top Bottom