LC/PC on Air Jordan 4 Cavs

no box or handtag. 

need a price check and legit check. 

thanks

Last edited:
Legit bro. Correct shapre, netting, material, etc.

No box is a deal breaker to most. I see DS pairs floating for $200-$220. Without box and in VNDS condition $150-$160 is fair imo.

Last edited:
^^^ negative theres no way these are gonna sell for $150 DS. they going rate is around $250 w/o a box its like $220

These just released and the box is already gone? WTF? They are legit, don't go over $180.

Do me a favor, and ask who you are buying from where the box went. I'm curious

Who cares where the box went. Its a box. The cheaper you can get the shoes for the better. You're not getting worn shoes for collection purposes, you get them to wear.

Those are legit, and $180-190 is about right. A box doesn't knock of absurd amounts of money.

I won't really mind getting those without the box since those are legit.

Prices are still high for those,too bad no pics of the soles. $180 tops.

yea 180 sounds right...had some hypebeasts tryina sell me a pair for 300+ when they dropped ***** trippin! lol

Those are legit as far as extrior. Check the soles. But u can get around 150$ deadstock and 170$ retail. But if they are used or near deadstock about 135$ HOWEVER these r on flight club for about 375$ in that size. But flight club tends to bust the actual price about 100$ to 200$ over average retail price. I buy nothing off of the website. I only got my military 4s IN STORE. And yes, i live in new york. Get the tags alone an thats another 20 bucks each shoe. But about legit check, i am unsure of the cut on the rear pulltab.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom