Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

Yeah I tried at 8:30 eastern and nothing "reserved in another cart". Maybe they are maybe they all sold out in store.
Nope, I got my US9 online, and had a US10 in the cart after that. Maybe the proximity to the servers helped this time.

Nope, I got my US9 online, and had a US10 in the cart after that. Maybe the proximity to the servers helped this time.

Proximity to the servers always helps. So yeah maybe there were just not that many pairs they had to go online. On to the next.....

Hopefully they take their time. Summer was so slow and now I'm drowning in potential pick up. Those laces are crazy.

No size 13 anywhere.
Shopping the sale section of some Euro sites is like buying retail after shipping is factored in :lol:

I'd like to feel sorry for you guys in the US, but for those of us in Australia, that's pretty much EVERY site!

Well...it took me scoring on 4 sites until I finally got my pair in MY size of the Glacial - Le Coq. 

Waiting for Tiltolo to actually cancel my order then I know I am good.

Scored:

1. US 8.5 - One Block Down = Cancelled

2. US 10.5 - Well Gosh

3. US 10 - Titolo

4. US 10 - SNS

2 of 3 cancelled...just needing/waiting for Titolo to cancel. Especially them given that conversion rate = $220...gtho

Aw man I'm disappointed
frown.gif
Word.  Hanon usually comes through, but that CW is not my style.

How do the LCS R 1000 fit? In a Diadora N9000 I wear a u.S. 9.5, in a NB 998 I wear a 10( U.S.). What size should I get in the LCS R1000. Any info regarding pricing of the Hannon LCS R1000? Will upcoming release be available on line?

The hanon LCS is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] on foot... After being underwhelmed by the promo pics, I saw them on foot at the hanon gel lyte 3 launch and I must say they are an insta cop for me...

Thanks for the feedback on the Hanon LCF release on 12-8-15. How difficult will it be to cop a pair in your opinion? Does Hanon offer new releases on line or in store only?

Thanks for the feedback on the Hanon LCF release on 12-8-15. How difficult will it be to cop a pair in your opinion? Does Hanon offer new releases on line or in store only?
They release on the 5th so don't get your dates wrong if you are going to try and grab a pair. There's never that much hype for LCS and if you want a pair, as long as you are on a site and add to cart quickly you should be able to grab a pair. Hanon usually do online releases if there's remaining pairs but the gel lyte 3 never had one scheduled and neither did the Diadora borgs

Back
Top Bottom