Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

any other r1000 collabs coming out soon? not sure if im a fan of the GR materials.

Last edited:
These minuscule size runs are lame. I would assume kith will have these at some point? , although I would think they would sell out in store there

i guess closer to a GTII. TTS really. 

im in between a 10.5 and 11, should have gotten the 11 in these.

the 10.5 just fits. 
ok here i am again..:tongue: so you consider gt2 as TTS? are sagas also TTS for you? sorry for the ball breaking..i got them the same size as i get my sagas and gt2s, new balances (which is half down from gl5, nike,jordan)..ty

ok here i am again..:tongue: so you consider gt2 as TTS? are sagas also TTS for you? sorry for the ball breaking..i got them the same size as i get my sagas and gt2s, new balances (which is half down from gl5, nike,jordan)..ty
haha its all good.

so yea I have a GTII in 11. a little too large. need a 10.5. same with my sagas. need a 10.5.

I NEED an 11 in GLVs, newer AM1s, and AM90s.

I would ideally need a 11 in the la coqs. 10.5 is fine though. It fits and my big toe can touch.

haha its all good.

so yea I have a GTII in 11. a little too large. need a 10.5. same with my sagas. need a 10.5.

I NEED an 11 in GLVs, newer AM1s, and AM90s.

I would ideally need a 11 in the la coqs. 10.5 is fine though. It fits and my big toe can touch.
thank you! so i am good..went half down from my am1s/am90s

that should work.

for me im a 10.75. so of course a 10.5 would be a little tight.

being in between sizes sucks sometimes.
i have another issue..left foot is 11, right foot is 11.5..:tongue: so depending on the pair..sometimes it can be too big for my left foot or too small for my right foot.lol

Has anyone's orders directly from HAL been shipped yet? I received a transaction number and payment receipt but no actual correspondence from HAL themselves/

Just ordered my first pair of LCS, the Eclat Premium alloy cw.

Seemed like a solid/safe introduction to the brand, and only 50 GBP from Crooked Tongues.  My only issue was sizing, since I didn't see alot of talk about how these fit and no half sizes wasn't making it easy.  Fingers crossed*

Just ordered these R1000s on accident (the PayPal continue to ___ store to confirm and it actually processes the order), but was planning on picking them up eventually.

le-coq-sportif-r1000-(optical-white)-1421146.jpg

My TTS wasn't available (only whole sizes) so I went with a .5 up. Hopefully it'll be good.

Last edited:
Just ordered these R1000s on accident (the PayPal continue to ___ store to confirm and it actually processes the order), but was planning on picking them up eventually.

My TTS wasn't available (only whole sizes) so I went with a .5 up. Hopefully it'll be good.
Those look good. I think I've done that whole PayPal accidental purchase myself. Post updates on how they fit you.

Black and White swans just dropped at Kith.... I still need a pair of these :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom