Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

el3ctronick el3ctronick . Tried on again, and it seems tighter with thick socks. Pretty much snug tts. So it seems like a risk to fu size down. Weird though because when I wore thins they felt really big. I think it might be due to lacing. So, loose laces + thins + narrow feet could work sizing down.

Kith had a 10.5 in the black swans that I tried..but couldn't check out in time.  I'm looking for sz 10 or 10.5 in them swans if any of you guys can hook it up?  I've checked all the resellers and retailers including europe...they are all small sizes left.  Not looking to pay what everyone is asking which is about $270 shipped.  

anymore places planning on getting them? or am I looking at going to feebae for these. 

right, i was asking if any of the ladies got a pair, they only put up womens sizes. 
oh i thought you were just calling us ladies jokingly 
laugh.gif

Kith had a 10.5 in the black swans that I tried..but couldn't check out in time.  I'm looking for sz 10 or 10.5 in them swans if any of you guys can hook it up?  I've checked all the resellers and retailers including europe...they are all small sizes left.  Not looking to pay what everyone is asking which is about $270 shipped.  
so they did have mens sizes? 

retail+shipping from 24kts, my boy sent me the wrong sz 
ohwell.gif
 so no double up for me

theyre 11.5 US

I know most of the discussion in here has been about the HAL release, but wanted to let you know that Soleheaven has pretty nice stock of LCS kicks and their 25% off sale (promo code: student25) ends today.  Also, they remove VAT (another 19% off list price) for non-EU customers, which is a nice touch that few EU retailers do.

Got my Black Swans in today. Since I had to go .5 up (because Le Coq Sportif doesn't make a US 9.5), they're slightly too big. They definitely fit a little bigger than the same size in the GR R1000. With all that said, I love these.

Back
Top Bottom