Lebanese basketball player scores 113 points in a single FIBA game Vol. Akksanity

rick carlisle wouldve been irate.

i wonder though, how do you manage to get 59 shot attempts from deep?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I thought it said "Lesbian basketball player scores 113." Either way, I am not impressed

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't care what professional league you're playing in, 100+ is really really difficult to get. what was the other team doing? double team, set traps.....smh at the opposing team's coach and players.

This dude was averaging 6 per and the game wasn't televised according to ESPN. I'm gonna say ducktales.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I thought it said "Lesbian basketball player scores 113." Either way, I am not impressed

laugh.gif
 this is exactly how I read it earlier... came back in here after I saw them talking about it on sportscenter.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

This dude was averaging 6 per and the game wasn't televised according to ESPN. I'm gonna say ducktales.

As much as I want to say I'm impressed, I agree with this, Need a video or something,

Especially now in 2012. I've seen high school games on TV, Why not this?

Word to Wilt...

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

lebanon calendar just hit april, thought they'd troll us a bit

1. I need video

2. I don't believe a real competitive league would allow this.  The opposing team and coach should be hung

3. I need video

4. Amazing display of shooting but I need video

how does your shooting arm not get tired
unless he also shoots lefty
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 in that order

Dude.

This guy is a hero for every short-+#$ three point jacker that you wish would just PASS YOU THE #%+#%$+ BALL.

No. I will not.

If you wanted the ball then perhaps we should have played with two of them.

(Yes, I am a notorious chucker. And yes, suck it up and pull the ball out the net, big boy: 'Cause I'm taking/making the next shot)

Maloofs, who are of Lebanese descent, should sign this guy. Think Rony Seikaly is the most known Lebanese player next to this guy.

just googled him....

hes now a DJ 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

images

rony-2-479x318.jpg

This just blows my mind. If someone just hit 10-15 three pointers, I don't see how this guy doesn't get double or triple teamed..Especially when the opposing team seemingly had no problems scoring on their end, so holding a team to a 2 pointer rather than consistently giving them 3s on 1 on 1 defense would just be a horrible strategy. Any coach from any professional league would have his 2 best perimeter defenders all over this guy. Especially when he was averaging 6 ppg..He obviously wasn't gonna know how to handle a double team

I think these are the highlights, I have no idea what they're saying though lol the actual highlights begin at around 1:15. Dudes were playing NO defense
*Edit
Couldn't embed lol here's the youtube link

Back
Top Bottom