LEBRON 3 NEW PIC AND THE KOBE 1 PICS!!!!!!!!! AM 360's

:lol:
laugh.gif
Mizter doesn't like them

those Kobe's are hideous :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

i am still kinda iffy about the Lebrons i may have to see them in person to like them.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

:wow:
eek.gif
thanks for the pics. lovin the kobes just because it looks like another eric avar shoe, continuation of the h2k5 at the soles, but with "ankle collar" ala 20.5.5 and bombers. was wondering what do yall think about this type of ankle strap? doesn't look comfortable but i never tried.
kobe1.JPG

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nikeasia

I don't know what to say about those Kobe's :rolleyes
eyes.gif
. I kinda like the old-school simplicity and feel of it :wink:
wink.gif
, incorporated with some new-school technology and things like the red outsole that sorta comes up the side of the shoe :D
happy.gif
. But, I didn't expect this at all. i would still cop these just cuz they look to me like they are some sooped-up retros. :rofl:
roll.gif

And everyone, c'mon. remember the comments that were posted after the first pics of the Lebron III and how barely anybody flat out liked 'em. I think the same is going to be the case here and these will soon grow on a lot of people.

The Kobes are plain yet elegant. I don't know if it looks like a $130 shoe, but I am excited about this carbon fiber technology they are incorporating.

22062005031450_IMG_2827.JPG

Nice colorway on lebron 3 and kobes look good too.
Aim- xNikeSBx Email- xNikeSBx@gmail.com My Site- My Auctions-
Looking for these in sizes 9.5 or 10- LA lakers delta force, La dunk, PBR angus,Charity Angus (freak style) and Fc (glow sole)and (hawaiin),Ahloa Dunk,Hemps,Nike PERFS, Barkley 180 bl/blk
I can get any new sb shoe so let me know in advance and we'll set up deal through ebay.

Nike could always do better. But I think it's a great look. It has an old school feel to it and the teeth add sleekness to it. Slap on some purple and gold and it'll look great.

everybody go to the Kobe line post birdman posted a cleaned up version of the Kobe shoe and a lakercolor way and there :smokin
smokin.gif
but the laker colorway is :pimp:
pimp.gif

I love the lbj3s, but i'm not really liking the Kobes. Hopefully more detailed pics of the kobes will come soon and I'll change my mind. Thanks alot for dropping lots of info and pics from the last few days Timbo13.

I dont like the Kobe's. They look just like the blazers with a semicircle cut out, or a little like the Bombers which I don't like.

The Lebrons look like Napoleon Dynamites moon boots.
Copped. :b
tongue.gif

The Lebrons are trash look like hiking boots. The Kobes will grow on me and then Ill buy them at the outlet. The 360 will be copped on release day no doubt.
Aim: IkeChris2003
drcsimpson_at_tmail.com

The Kobe 1 is waaaay too safe, in my opinion. I know I haven't seen it in person or held it in my hand yet, but I find very little about the appearance of that shoe that intersts me or makes me want to look twice at it.

The Kobe looks too much like another huarache. I wish they would've tried to break the mold and do something way out there for the first Kobe. Love the Lebrons, though.

Back
Top Bottom