Lebron 8 Top Selling Shoe of November...

wow

thts wht i was looking forward to~
nice

everyone predicted his negativity after his decision, but i knew there maybe some surprises~ there we go~
nice nice

wow

thts wht i was looking forward to~
nice

everyone predicted his negativity after his decision, but i knew there maybe some surprises~ there we go~
nice nice

Originally Posted by maronandlando

i haven't seen anyone aside from LeBron wear the 8 in the nba.

i've seen a couple of players wearing them

m1cd6d3bd88385cf09e591c.jpg

nbafeet12071002.jpg

seen a number of a players wearing 7's and Soldiers

Originally Posted by maronandlando

i haven't seen anyone aside from LeBron wear the 8 in the nba.

i've seen a couple of players wearing them

m1cd6d3bd88385cf09e591c.jpg

nbafeet12071002.jpg

seen a number of a players wearing 7's and Soldiers

So a couple of people wearing Lebron VIII's, I remember someone saying that nobody in the league wore the VII's because they were strictly made for Lebron....Lmaooo..

Unlike the Kobe V's, the only reason people were wearing them is because Nike was making some of its atheletes wear them....LOL

Alot of people believed this believe it or not, that's obviously not the case.

So a couple of people wearing Lebron VIII's, I remember someone saying that nobody in the league wore the VII's because they were strictly made for Lebron....Lmaooo..

Unlike the Kobe V's, the only reason people were wearing them is because Nike was making some of its atheletes wear them....LOL

Alot of people believed this believe it or not, that's obviously not the case.

$+! at those Fusions sellin that much money.. Geez.. Fusions not going anywhere lol.. AWWW MANNNN!!! smh

$+! at those Fusions sellin that much money.. Geez.. Fusions not going anywhere lol.. AWWW MANNNN!!! smh

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I teach 5th graders, and when I tell you don't NONE of 'em really be into numbered Js---I MEAN DON'T NONE OF 'EM.  I had a dude actually call my IIIs "ancient" like he was tryna diss
indifferent.gif
These young kids got the game ALL wrong
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I teach 5th graders, and when I tell you don't NONE of 'em really be into numbered Js---I MEAN DON'T NONE OF 'EM.  I had a dude actually call my IIIs "ancient" like he was tryna diss
indifferent.gif
These young kids got the game ALL wrong
30t6p3b.gif

around my area (southern illlinois) everyone wears fusions. no one has any idea about brons or foamposites.....its crazy

around my area (southern illlinois) everyone wears fusions. no one has any idea about brons or foamposites.....its crazy

REEBOK 13 M RBK ZIG SLASH BLK/WHT/SLV $96.91

I've seen a few people wearing these...actually not too bad

Back
Top Bottom