LeBron, Client or President?

'During the first ten days, virtually all of the transplanted hairs, inevitably traumatized by their relocation, will fall out. This is referred to as "shock loss". After two to three months new hair will begin to grow from the moved follicles.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_transplantation

maybe this explains it?

Last edited:
'During the first ten days, virtually all of the transplanted hairs, inevitably traumatized by their relocation, will fall out. This is referred to as "shock loss". After two to three months new hair will begin to grow from the moved follicles.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_transplantation

maybe this explains it?

Hmmm, maybe.

If that's the case, LeBron needs to have a Kobe cut for a while.

:lol:

What do you bums get from talking about another man's hairline?

Point is your still not getting any ******* and he's making thousands of dollars just in this 1 second that just passed.

I can't even say it's a generational problem because I see posters possibly from my generation putting their 2 cents into this.

Damn shame so many feminized posters are on this site.

View media item 1200329
Your hair falls out. Part of life for some men. Does it make you any less of a man, or take away from your accomplishments, no. Nothing wrong with someone getting something done about it either. End of the day....their business.

Buncha gossip girl *** mitches

Last edited:

Point is your still not getting any ******* and he's making thousands of dollars just in this 1 second that just passed.

I can't even say it's a generational problem because I see posters possibly from my generation putting their 2 cents into this.

View media item 1200329
Your hair falls out. Part of life for some men. Does it make you any less of a man, or take away from your accomplishments, no. Nothing wrong with someone getting something done about it either. End of the day....their business.

dude you're kind of a *****. And by kind of, I mean, a lot.

laugh.gif

Tell em why you mad doe.

View media item 1200329

Bro, you're a member of Shoe Forum, a Shoe Forum (try explaining that to an average person with it sounding "feminine") Stop calling other dudes females :lol:

You're taking us talking **** and laughing at what's going on with LeBrons hairline way too seriously. It's funny man, lighten up.

Last edited:
Aint no damb hair transplant, bruh's follicles woulda been showin hard if he did.

We get laughter. Its called joking around.

If one of my boys was doing what Lebron is doing I'd be joking around with him. No one in here is losing any sleep over Lebron's hairline. Just a few mins of entertainment in the day. Go on with your day Captain Serious

hairline is like talking portuguese sausage. lol its just a joke tho, cuz all men will bald.

View media item 1200329

What do you get by asking people what do they get? Sounding like a gossip girl *** *****

:lol: @ Dudes really having feeling about people clowning a basketball player's hairline.

:lol: @ Dudes really having feeling about people clowning a basketball player's hairline.

They probably insecure about "something (or lack their of)" themselves...

I remember that Carlos Boozer shoe-shine thread, one of the best laughed at threads I've ever experienced. Didn't see anybody standing up for his hairline tho, everybody was just having a good time - laughing.

I'm surprised a thread like that hasn't started with what's going on in Lebron's head - Thread probably wouldn't last, with all the emo's that made themselves present in here. :lol:

I think he just needs to be consistent with it. If you do it one day, do it every day.

I think he just needs to be consistent with it. If you do it one day, do it every day.

This right here. When I first saw him at the nike thing I was like ok good for him. But then come to find out he's sporting a toupee?? :stoneface: :stoneface: :x :rofl: :smh: either get the surgery or have some class about the situation like the goat and 24. Can't wait till this fool catches a hard foul and we see a hair piece in the middle of the key on national tv :lol:

Yikes at that practice pic. I thought dudes line really did grow back. He got the full George Jefferson going. Just go Tupac and call it a day Bron.

Last edited:

This right here. When I first saw him at the nike thing I was like ok good for him. But then come to find out he's sporting a toupee?? :stoneface: :stoneface: :x :rofl: :smh: either get the surgery or have some class about the situation like the goat and 24. Can't wait till this fool catches a hard foul and we see a hair piece in the middle of the key on national tv :lol:

son.. i would literally die laughing. word to the weasels from roger rabbit

I said it before and i will say it again ... Men should not be talking about other men like this , these are the type of conversions women have at the hair dresser

The perspectives of dudes these days are so crazy ...

Talking about another mans money , marriage , grooming habits .. its just so awkward to me and its even more crazy that i seem like the only one that thinks these conversations are straight weird .

Yet you're talking about men talking about men. Men should not be talking about men talking about men like this.

Its all good

No need to bash me , if you want to talk about other men go ahead .... i got no hate for you are anyone else who has that mind state .

We all have different perspectives and am going to leave it at that

I said it before and i will say it again ... Men should not be talking about other men like this , these are the type of conversions women have at the hair dresser

Talking about another mans money , marriage , grooming habits .. its just so awkward to me and its even more crazy that i seem like the only one that thinks these conversations are straight weird .

Crazy cuz I think its wierd for men to tell other men what they should talk about.

Its 100's of pages of topics on NT yet you chose to use your time in here.

This is NIKETALK GOD DAMNIT!

Where we as grown men can talk about soft cheeks, to menz meet.

You bald bro?

Back
Top Bottom