Lebron: "Growing up, I hated Cleveland"....vol. wow, he's adding more fuel to the fire lol

Someday some guy is gonna collect all these stupid quotes LeBron keeps saying to make a book to show the world how much of an %@@%$$* he is
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I love it. !*!% PR and just keep it 100 even if that makes you turn heel, he's going to be a bagillionaire regardless and N.E Ohio is still a dump, so who's winning?

And just highlighting the "I hated cleveland" part out of the quote is disingenuous anyways since he isn't saying he hated Cleveland the way people from every other city in America the world do, but in the contest of a big city- little city, I'm city- You're country,  type of rivalry.
i agree 100%

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I love it. !*!% PR and just keep it 100 even if that makes you turn heel, he's going to be a bagillionaire regardless and N.E Ohio is still a dump, so who's winning?

And just highlighting the "I hated cleveland" part out of the quote is disingenuous anyways since he isn't saying he hated Cleveland the way people from every other city in America the world do, but in the contest of a big city- little city, I'm city- You're country,  type of rivalry.
i agree 100%

I usually criticize athletes for being so PC with their answers, so it's refreshing to see LeBron be so truthful.
laugh.gif

I usually criticize athletes for being so PC with their answers, so it's refreshing to see LeBron be so truthful.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

laugh.gif
True, however it is possible to be truthful without being a douche
laugh.gif

LeBron clearly will surpass Kobe as the most unlikeable player in the NBA

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

laugh.gif
True, however it is possible to be truthful without being a douche
laugh.gif

LeBron clearly will surpass Kobe as the most unlikeable player in the NBA

That's what happens when you have your friends representing you, they don't look out for you from a PR standpoint.

He's just digging his hole even deeper.

That's what happens when you have your friends representing you, they don't look out for you from a PR standpoint.

He's just digging his hole even deeper.

Back
Top Bottom