Lebron: "I'm here to entertain...oh...and win basketball games."

kobe's defense is real over-rated.
no way he's all first team d.
lebron steals and blks more...
lock down is about the same.
let's just not say kobe's a better defender.

we all know mark jackson is a biggest kobe +%%+ rider.
let's not listen to him.
let's face it, lebron's jumpshot is there. you can ask kobe as well about it.

People on here are exactly the reason I said he is overrated. Ya'll act like he has absolutely no flaws. He is NOT a great shooter nor defender period.It's easy for him to drive because he's freaking 6'8" 245 and as fast as pretty much any guard in the league. He IS a superb athlete. But tosuggest that you couldn't let him shoot all day or that he would lock Kobe down for an entire game is beyond ******ed. He will get better...let him getthere. But the people that aren't blinded by the hype or homerism can see that he is ALMOST there. Not yet but almost. 3 3's doesn't make him agreat shooter, stopping Kobe for 6 minutes in 1 game doesn't make him an elite defender, and some sporadic clutch moments doesn't make him clutch.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYER

let's not listen to him.

Lebron has jumpshot obviously...,but its not on the level of Kobe's
and Lebron is not as good a defender as kobe get real...most of the time he scored during the 4th quarter it was cuz they would pick kobe so odom would beswitched out on him...

And on a side not i think Mark Jackson probably knows a little more about basketball than you...just a guess tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

LeBron did all that on a bum ankle last night.
pimp.gif

AND

LeBron is a tremendous defender; ask Kobe.

Notice I said CONSISTENT defender. He played good defense on Kobe no doubt, that showed that he is capable of doing so (eventhough let's face it, if Kobe didn't get all caught up in the matchup he usually hits those shots, defense or not). He needs that kind of defensiveeffort night in and night out. He can get a little lazy sometimes and not try to stay in front of his defender. But he has the ability to be an excellentdefender. But then again maybe he's already expending a lot of energy just to give the Cav's a chance to win, so that may be it.

Reminds me of a young Tracy McGrady, he had all the tools to be a total lockdown defender, and he would play good D at times, especially against Kobe, but hewas inconsistent with it.

LOL. lebron doesn' have to have kobe's jumpshot to be better than him. come on now.
we've seen the game last sunday.

^who cares if mark jacson knows more...he's biased

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

^ LeBron & Kobe are the most loved/hated on NT.......

agreed. But Kobe wins out. The Kobe lovers love him so much its almost like a cult, and the haters hate him so much they wont even acknowledge him as aneven good player or say his name, etc.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Half of you'all base your opinions of LeBrons defense off a few nationally televised games, whereas I seen the team every night. LeBron CONSISTANTLY playsgood defense and will always guard the other teams best player in clutch moments, no matter the size.

Dont judge if you aint watched over 60-75% of the Cavs games this season.

let's not listen to him.
says the man who hates on kobe every chance he gets
laugh.gif
who wegonna believe? you or a former nba player?

Originally Posted by norain21

Off topic.. but anyone else think those V's hes rockin look serious
yup they are sick
eek.gif

its pathetic how nike handles the signature lines now. can you imagine if the black V or carmine VI or any other jordan wetrent released to the public? nikeare r tards

i'm not a fan of lebron necessarily, but he's a great player, seems like a cool guy and think it's great for the league to have him playing at ahigher level.

i don't understand the dislike for him, especially on this board, but i guess that just means he's good.

him looking at some fan sideways is totally irrelevant.

the cavs should hire someone to sit in the crowd and heckle him the whole game
laugh.gif
that would probably work to their benefit

it's hard for kobe fans to admit that lebron is a better basketball player overall.

is that why ya'll mad at lebron?

let's not listen to him.

because you're always right, right?

lebron says anything kobe can do, i can do better. we might want to ask him if he can avg 50 if he takes 44 shots a game.
I guess it's cause Kobe does it like it's nothing and we are used to it, but LeBroom on the other hand does it once in an orange moon.
fall back now.
there's no way kobe can drop 50 and close to a triple double at the same time.

ARE YOU SURE?
Originally Posted by outacontrol music

moz-screenshot-4.jpg

[table][tr][th=""]
Mr. Do-It-All​
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
3704.jpg

King James not only finished with 51 points, he tacked on eight boards and nine dimes. Here are the last five such instances in the NBA: [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Player​
[/td] [td]
Opponent​
[/td] [td]
Pts-Reb-Ast​
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LeBron James (Jan. '08)[/td] [td]Grizzlies[/td] [td]51-8-9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gilbert Arenas (Dec. '06)[/td] [td]Lakers[/td] [td]60-8-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant (Dec. '06)[/td] [td]Rockets[/td] [td]63-10-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant (Jan. '06)[/td] [td]Clippers[/td] [td]50-8-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan (Jan. '89)[/td] [td]Suns[/td] [td]53-14-8[/td] [/tr][/table]

it's hard for kobe fans to admit that lebron is a better basketball player overall.

is that why ya'll mad at lebron?
im pretty sure all the "kobe fans" and lakers fans in this thread have said nothing but good things about LBJ. If anything, your justcoming into this thread trying to put words in peoples mouths.

LOL.
kobe's tripple double and lebron's tripple double are different.
if you dont see that then you're new to the game of basketball.
kobe forces everything. it's like,
i'm gonna pass this time no matter what.
i'm gonna shoot this time no matter what.

on the other hand, lebron plays with the flow of the game.
he passes when he has to.
he shoots when he has to.

why do you think lebron will always shoot higher fg% than kobe.
is it VERY VERY tough for kobe to shoot higher than 46%.
why is that..shot selection. aka i'm gonna shoot this time no matter what.

oh btw, kobe got a tripple double today though. 11 terrell owens that is.

im pretty sure all the "kobe fans" and lakers fans in this thread have said nothing but good things about LBJ. If anything, your just coming into this thread trying to put words in peoples mouths.
no one cares if the laker fans say good things about lebron. cuz it's true that lebron is good.
they have to admit that lebron is better than kobe overall. even though it's hard to admit
they have to admit that if you draft any nba player right now, lebron will be no.1. cuz that's a fact.

LOL.
kobe's tripple double and lebron's tripple double are different.
if you dont see that then you're new to the game of basketball.
kobe forces everything. it's like,
i'm gonna pass this time no matter what.
i'm gonna shoot this time no matter what.

on the other hand, lebron plays with the flow of the game.
he passes when he has to.
he shoots when he has to.

why do you think lebron will always shoot higher fg% than kobe.
is it VERY VERY tough for kobe to shoot higher than 46%.
why is that..shot selection. aka i'm gonna shoot this time no matter what.

oh btw, kobe got a tripple double today though. 11 terrell owens that is.
laugh.gif
you obviously have not watched Kobe play at all this year. But hey, according to your logic Bynum is mvp of the Lakers too. Maybe you should get off your knees and watch basketball before you comment on it.

^LOL.

since im in malibu now, i obviously watch laker/clipper games more than enough.

so we can say that you obviously failed to comeback hard.

oh btw clipper commentators > lakers'

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

let's not listen to him.

Lebron has jumpshot obviously...,but its not on the level of Kobe's
and Lebron is not as good a defender as kobe get real...most of the time he scored during the 4th quarter it was cuz they would pick kobe so odom would be switched out on him...

And on a side not i think Mark Jackson probably knows a little more about basketball than you...just a guess tho
laugh.gif

this is the same guy that said Kobe is better than MJ was and Dirk is better than Bird was....... it's laughable
laugh.gif

It's official. LeBron fans have become worse than Kobe stans.
This *@$# is unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom