Lebron: "I'm here to entertain...oh...and win basketball games."

lebron stans will calm down once he is kicked out of the playoffs...if the cavs make the playoffs
pimp.gif

He is defenatly the best player in the league and second all time. i mean he is only 23 and he can score were and whenever he likes he is just shutting down 4quarters at the moment and he will only get better.

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

He is defenatly the best player in the league and second all time. i mean he is only 23 and he can score were and whenever he likes he is just shutting down 4 quarters at the moment and he will only get better.

Lol how can you say that with a straight face? Hes not even the best in the league, how is he 2nd best ever?

obviously i could care less if lakers are doing well or not.

but saying that lebron is the 2nd best ever is a reach. but best in the league right now is probably correct.

best ever?... I dont think so. one of the best right now YES. Hes a beast. Hes there when his team needs him and still hella young.

Kobe and Lebron are two different players... Lebron is a power player and kobe is a finesse player. The reason lebron is getting so much easy lay ups isbecause the league is trimmed down. If lebron was in the league in the mid 90's it would've been totally different. he would have to face Indiana (davis brothers , rik smits, etc) New york ( mason , oakley, x man, ewing) chicago played good D as well. SO lebron is taking advantage of this soft ++* leaguewe go now. There ait no more bangers down low. Kobe still rules because his game is almost Flawless. Lebron is just a beast. When his jumper is $ everynightthen he will be on top.... I give it about 2 more years. Then he'll be 25.... lololololololol

Back
Top Bottom