Lebron is a great player, but please don't forget this man........

For the youngin's out there, a little history lesson for yall.......You might know Charles Barkley as a fat, loud mouth, former NBA Superstar......but, he was an absolute BEAST back in his time, he was unstoppable at one point, great passer as well.....Career 11.7 rebounds a game, .541 FG%, 1.5 Steals
sick.gif
, all the way till his last fat years he still 14 and 10. Avged 28 and 10 one year. Oh yeh, he was 6'4.

Check it out...

For the youngin's out there, a little history lesson for yall.......You might know Charles Barkley as a fat, loud mouth, former NBA Superstar......but, he was an absolute BEAST back in his time, he was unstoppable at one point, great passer as well.....Career 11.7 rebounds a game, .541 FG%, 1.5 Steals
sick.gif
, all the way till his last fat years he still 14 and 10. Avged 28 and 10 one year. Oh yeh, he was 6'4.

Check it out...

indifferent.gif
no one is forgetting about Charles. He's still one the face for NBA right now. You watch TNT ?

indifferent.gif
no one is forgetting about Charles. He's still one the face for NBA right now. You watch TNT ?

?

I meant the way he played, didn't know I had to be so specific.....we all know he's on TNT dork

Anyway, don't forget this man's game also:

?

I meant the way he played, didn't know I had to be so specific.....we all know he's on TNT dork

Anyway, don't forget this man's game also:

what's the point of this thread? if you like charles barkley or grant hill, then what does james have to do with either of them? their games dont even look alike

what's the point of this thread? if you like charles barkley or grant hill, then what does james have to do with either of them? their games dont even look alike

Screw the haters bro...I loved the vids. Never heard of Hill or Barkley, so watching those clips were amazing.

Screw the haters bro...I loved the vids. Never heard of Hill or Barkley, so watching those clips were amazing.

lmao damn yall PMSing today......if you want me to change the title I will. I'm just a Lebron hater.....but as far as coast to coast Barkley and Lebron were similar (to me)

lmao damn yall PMSing today......if you want me to change the title I will. I'm just a Lebron hater.....but as far as coast to coast Barkley and Lebron were similar (to me)

When i found out he was 6'4 (yrs ago), i couldnt believe it....To be that much of force at that size is a credit to him.

Isnt o.j. mayo like 6'4 ? Thats crazy.

When i found out he was 6'4 (yrs ago), i couldnt believe it....To be that much of force at that size is a credit to him.

Isnt o.j. mayo like 6'4 ? Thats crazy.

damn grant hill could have had a amazing career...if it werent for those glass ankles 
laugh.gif

guy was puttin up 20/10/7 in his second year 
eek.gif

only fell off cuz of injury 

damn grant hill could have had a amazing career...if it werent for those glass ankles 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

laugh.gif

eek.gif

he had a great career until he left for orlando.. almost all his years in detroit he was a top 5 player

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

laugh.gif

eek.gif

he had a great career until he left for orlando.. almost all his years in detroit he was a top 5 player

Originally Posted by Informerx

TWO MVPs >>>> ONE
Plus BRON is going to get a RING.

Back
Top Bottom