LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan was.. Vol. All rings aside..

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Before all the NT'ers that are ringwinner fanboys come in..

How isn't he better?

He plays against more competition than Jordan did..
2pzllhk.gif

more competition? some of the best players of all time dont have rings because jordan happened to play in the 1990s..

more competition? some of the best players of all time dont have rings because jordan happened to play in the 1990s..

Originally Posted by bjm5295

This. For starters! I wonder how old the OP is...

I think his all around skill set is better than Jordan. LeBron can do anything he wants on the court. MJ had intangibles that LeBron does not have, at least not at this point in his career. 
I think you're comment about that competition is subjective though. Like someone mentioned above me, there are tons of players that didn't win championships because the Bulls ran the NBA in the 90's. You also have to think about those Celtic/Piston/Laker teams MJ faced early in his career.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

This. For starters! I wonder how old the OP is...

I think his all around skill set is better than Jordan. LeBron can do anything he wants on the court. MJ had intangibles that LeBron does not have, at least not at this point in his career. 
I think you're comment about that competition is subjective though. Like someone mentioned above me, there are tons of players that didn't win championships because the Bulls ran the NBA in the 90's. You also have to think about those Celtic/Piston/Laker teams MJ faced early in his career.

Back
Top Bottom