Lebron James Is Ruining The Game For The Average Fan

you haters are crazy. if his teammates would throw up and hit a shot every time he passed them the ball he would have had 20+ assists tonight

but here's My opinion on Lebron: he's a great athlete. Freakish, Phenomenal... As an ATHLETE. As a Basketball player... not so much. I feel like Lebron uses his superior athletic ability to take his 250lb body and muscle his way with the speed of a PG towards the rim for an easy finish. I don't feel like it takes too much skill to do that.

His midrange and outside shots are not deadly at all, compared to the Elite players past and present. Would any team give Mike, Kobe, Iverson, Carmelo, Durant, Steph Curry even Dell Curry THAT much room and dare him to shoot the ball? The Spurs figured it out. Pack the paint, take away Lebron's greatest talent - his athleticism, and leave it to Lebron to take his chances with his shot or to pass.

Moving him on the low block, all he does is once again use you Athleticism to muscle his way as close to the basket as he can before he tries a hook or takes his chances with a fadeaway jumper. Once again, his post moves aren't as refined as any of the greats.

I will admit that he is a great passer and has great court vision. But its upsetting to hear that he will be the Greatest of All Time and he can't even find a way to singlehanded take over and push his team to win NBA finals. He's currently 1-2 in the NBA Finals. Mike stole championships from Many Hall of Famers, not the other way around.

takethathaters_medium.gif

"For me, I can't worry about what everybody says about me. I'm LeBron James, from Akron, OH. From the inner city. I'm not even supposed to be here," the two-time Finals MVP bellowed, affirming his place among the best MVP speeches of all time. "That's enough."

"I'm blessed. So what everybody say about me off the court, don't matter. I ain't got no worries."

Last edited:
I never realized how accurate the title of this thread was when you think about it.

Average fan: A passionate LeBron hater.
And he sure ruined the game for you tonight with a legendary performance on both ends of the floor with some clutchness sprinkled on top.

View media item 462533

I like the contrast between that gif and the first championship gif.

In the first one he was like kid receiving his most wanted Christmas present. In the second one he looks like he's all out of dambs to give.

**** is funny to me really, no matter what they say Lebron will go down as one of the greatest and most versatile players to play the game.

Also y'all dudes who don't "respect" Bron for the decision kill me. This is a business first and foremost so Lebron made a decision that gave him the best chance of success. What superstar didn't have other HOF'ers on his team when he won multiple rings? Ill wait. Yes it wasn't done organically but it isn't his fault his old GM/Owner couldn't bring in the necessary parts to win. We going to ignore the bum Cavs teams he carried by himself? How about his performances in elimination games last year in the playoffs? I feel for y'all who hold personal feelings towards athletes you don't know and who don't give a **** about what you think, just enjoy the game.

3 years later. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom