LeBron James' Life Is Apparently A Hip-Hop Video Mixed With Your Wildest Dreams

maybe he's been living the dream for so long that he's completely jaded but that night doesnt even sound fun

dude is sitting around with his guy friends at a club being antisocial

trying so hard to be cool by not letting anyone talk to him, wearing shades, etc.

at least talk to some girls, most of them would @!%$ him in a heartbeat

i have nothing against the guy but damn lighten up bron.

what athlete doesn't party?  do people forget a drunk 34 yr old steve nash baring his effing chest while wearing a tux?

what athlete doesn't party?  do people forget a drunk 34 yr old steve nash baring his effing chest while wearing a tux?

I remember when KG went to London for some And1 promotional tour. Dude was acting the same way LeBron is. When you are black and 6'8+ people are going to be staring at you regardless. Ya'll are really up in arms over this? He's in Vegas you can act the @+$ and not worry about it. LO don't...

shawty-lo1.jpg

I remember when KG went to London for some And1 promotional tour. Dude was acting the same way LeBron is. When you are black and 6'8+ people are going to be staring at you regardless. Ya'll are really up in arms over this? He's in Vegas you can act the @+$ and not worry about it. LO don't...

shawty-lo1.jpg

i dont even consider myself a wild dude, but honestly this #%%$ isnt even close to how wild i'd be with that kinda money/fame/physical dominance that lebron has.

i dont even consider myself a wild dude, but honestly this #%%$ isnt even close to how wild i'd be with that kinda money/fame/physical dominance that lebron has.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

maybe he's been living the dream for so long that he's completely jaded but that night doesnt even sound fun

trying so hard to be cool by not letting anyone talk to him, wearing shades, etc.

nah my !%$$# rather ghost hoop the night away
roll.gif

roll.gif

Some people really lack understanding. The issue here is that ESPN pulled the plug on the story. It cemented that ESPN is Lebron's sports network.

Any stories of other player partying or kobe partying would not have been deleted from their site like this story was.
Funny, I am friends with this girl who was at Tao that night. She wastelling me late Saturday night that LeBron was attempting to get herback to his room. He is a tool. If he pulls this on her, then you knowhe is cheating on his girlfriend left and right. No doubt about it.
laugh.gif

Some people really lack understanding. The issue here is that ESPN pulled the plug on the story. It cemented that ESPN is Lebron's sports network.

Any stories of other player partying or kobe partying would not have been deleted from their site like this story was.
Funny, I am friends with this girl who was at Tao that night. She wastelling me late Saturday night that LeBron was attempting to get herback to his room. He is a tool. If he pulls this on her, then you knowhe is cheating on his girlfriend left and right. No doubt about it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by RoOk

Man dudes be fronting, I would do the same *@&# Bron' doing right about now.
laugh.gif
so would i.

but then again, i'm in a college student, not a 25-year old with a career so i cant call it
I admit that if I was as big of a superstar as Lebron, with the $$ and everything else, I'd be actin a fool as well. But since im level headed this !@%+ is ridiculous. I'm sure a lot of pro athletes do similar things but just arent published. Im glad ESPN "accidentally" posted this one up. Dude needs to dumb it down a bit. Ever since "The Decision" people are now starting to realize how full of himself he is coming off to the world. He even had to call himself out on his ESPN special.

Pointing at a shirt that says "Another Enemy".. c'mon now really? You are dressing dudes up solely for the purpose to be able to point at 2 words. Makin' your own crew look stupid as hell. Cant handle people wondering where your rings are, or ones that question your loyalty anymore? Hopefully once Miami realizes he only shows up for 3 and a half quarters they will put him in check. You would think this dude Bron has 5 rings, 5 gold medals, a Pulitzer Prize, and an Oscar with the way he handles himself.

Or maybe it's because he's 25 and really couldnt give a !@%+ less. It may catch up to him down the road..

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by RoOk

Man dudes be fronting, I would do the same *@&# Bron' doing right about now.
laugh.gif
so would i.

but then again, i'm in a college student, not a 25-year old with a career so i cant call it
I admit that if I was as big of a superstar as Lebron, with the $$ and everything else, I'd be actin a fool as well. But since im level headed this !@%+ is ridiculous. I'm sure a lot of pro athletes do similar things but just arent published. Im glad ESPN "accidentally" posted this one up. Dude needs to dumb it down a bit. Ever since "The Decision" people are now starting to realize how full of himself he is coming off to the world. He even had to call himself out on his ESPN special.

Pointing at a shirt that says "Another Enemy".. c'mon now really? You are dressing dudes up solely for the purpose to be able to point at 2 words. Makin' your own crew look stupid as hell. Cant handle people wondering where your rings are, or ones that question your loyalty anymore? Hopefully once Miami realizes he only shows up for 3 and a half quarters they will put him in check. You would think this dude Bron has 5 rings, 5 gold medals, a Pulitzer Prize, and an Oscar with the way he handles himself.

Or maybe it's because he's 25 and really couldnt give a !@%+ less. It may catch up to him down the road..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif
Thats what I'm sayin, this dude isn't naturally a socialite. He loves Ball, and his friends manage the party, money, social scene type thing, everybody is hatin on dude, but let me ask this, what would you do with that amount of swag, money, and fame. Just watch Entorouge and tell me you wouldn't ball out. Jordan did. And then some.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif
Thats what I'm sayin, this dude isn't naturally a socialite. He loves Ball, and his friends manage the party, money, social scene type thing, everybody is hatin on dude, but let me ask this, what would you do with that amount of swag, money, and fame. Just watch Entorouge and tell me you wouldn't ball out. Jordan did. And then some.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

People need to let this man breathe. He's a good basketball player...not everyone has the maturity to carry themselves like Mike (the actual king).
roll.gif
. Mike is far from mature and professional. He was and still is a buttock off the court. Dude use the N word around his people and look down on other folks

Originally Posted by Futuristic

People need to let this man breathe. He's a good basketball player...not everyone has the maturity to carry themselves like Mike (the actual king).
roll.gif
. Mike is far from mature and professional. He was and still is a buttock off the court. Dude use the N word around his people and look down on other folks

Back
Top Bottom