LeBron James succeeding despite being hated Appreciation Post

If you're putting Lebron on the same level as TMac or Vince Carter at any point in time, then I would call that hating on him :lol:
They both were killing it when they were In their prime. Injury and stupidity killed their Careers. Looking back now I could see how someone could think its disrespectful, but if you watched them play while in their prime it wouldn't. Again all matter of opinion. Iverson did with the 76er's what he did in cle. Until lebrons Mia days began lebron was stuck to their similar "sorry team" situation and was suffering the same fate. Awesome individual stats, 0 rings. But that's all the past now that he's got 2 rings. Everything is out the window

Last edited:
If you're putting Lebron on the same level as TMac or Vince Carter at any point in time, then I would call that hating on him
laugh.gif
T Mac played a huge role in these finals tho... lol

They both were killing it when they were I their prime. Injury and stupidity killed their Careers. Looking back now I could see how someone could think its disrespectful, but if you watched them play while in their prime it wouldn't. Again all matter of opinion. Iverson did with the 76er's what he did in cle.

They were good players that never accomplished anything close to what Lebron had done though.

Tmac never got out the first round dude. You were comparing a 4 time MVP who had been to the Finals 4 times to that guy?

They were good players that never accomplished anything close to what Lebron had done though.

Tmac never got out the first round dude. You were comparing a 4 time MVP who had been to the Finals 4 times to that guy?

Again, now that the Mia days are here and he's got 2, not just 1,ring under his belt everything is out the window. If he would of lost this series a lot I the talk would be different , again doesn't matter anymore

Last edited:
Got damn, dude went from saying Lebron is in the same group as T-Mac as Vince (2 dudes who couldn't do **** in the playoffs) before winning another ring and another finals MVP. To saying Tony Parker is a better player.

I can't :smh: :lol:

Got damn, dude went from saying Lebron is in the same group as T-Mac as Vince (2 dudes who couldn't do **** in the playoffs) before winning another ring and another finals MVP. To saying Tony Parker is a better player.

I can't :smh: :lol:
Yes I did, and? Can't have my opinion?

you said parker is better than lebron. i asked you to prove it. instead of giving me statistics to back your claim, you're resorted to "he does more with less physical talent" and he's won (1) more championships than lebron does.

that sound about right, or am i misquoting you?
Sounds right. Again, aren't you supposed to be proving that I hate lebron? Go find me posting "I hate lebron". Don't come back until you do.

your logic is so bad bruh. you make baseless claims, and rest your case on a parker being a better individual player off the basis that he's won one more championship than lebron. team championships. using a team award in an individual player discussion. there's your hate. you can't accept that lebron is better, because your hate has clouded your judgement.

what made you feel that iverson, carter, and mcgrady, were ever in the same class of lebron? or was it just how you felt one particular day, and never thought past it?

Tony Parker was on the bench in favor of Manu in crucial situations in the final moments of game 6 and 7 of the FINALS! And you saying he a better player? LeBron would NEVER be riding the pine in late game situations period! Regardless of what game it is, especially the Championship! TP is a good player, but not even close to being on James level, take away Timmy and Pop and Parker is no where near where he is today. Take away Miami from LeBron, he still at least gets to the Finals, and all by himself might I add (2007) unless you count boobie Gibson and Co. LOL, Dan Gilbert should kill his self! Lol

So the fact of the matter is you can't find me ever saying that I hate lebron which is the reason for this whole back an forth discussion in the first place. You can try to assume all you want but it doesn't matter. You're wrong. Discussion is over. But dot worry, I'm sure those other two guys will thumbs up you an fell good about yourself anyway

Last edited:
Yes it perfectly fine to hate him because he ISNT on my team. And I DONT post more about Lebron than I do in my team's season thread so that some of ya'll ******** don't apply to me.

What the **** point where you trying to make? That was ******ed.

I wont say no names but I see alot of you ************* that are fans of teams that are Heat rivals (New York, Chicago, etc.) and cheer on Lebron as if he's family. That **** is disgusting. Its one thing to respect the guy...but to be just as happy for Lebron as you would if your own team won a championship is ridiculous.

U right this is a unique situation

Its not like theres ever been a guy that was cheered & appreciated by the masses

Its not like theres a brand that represents ONE PLAYER that represented ONE TEAM but the masses no matter there team affiliations are loyal to.

NOPE

aint even read the entire thread, but lol at you cats watching LBJ hit uncontested jumpers and being amazed..."witnessing".:lol:

So the fact of the matter is you can't find me ever saying that I hate lebron which is the reason for this whole back an forth discussion in the first place. You can try to assume all you want but it doesn't matter. You're wrong. Discussion is over. But dot worry, I'm sure those other two guys will thumbs up you an fell good about yourself anyway

i've proved it lol, you just can't see it because you don't want to. you still can't admit you're wrong about parker being better than lebron...because of your hate for lebron!

if you could logically construct an argument as to why parker is better than lebron, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

and them giving me the thumbs up doesn't make me feel better about myself, it makes me realize how many people think you're an idiot.

aint even read the entire thread, but lol at you cats watching LBJ hit uncontested jumpers and being amazed..."witnessing".
laugh.gif
mean.gif

There's a reason why he's open, and it isn't that he can't shoot.  It's that it's better to give up a jumper than a slam dunk. 

i wont go down any rathole of debate with you if you think this is true
laugh.gif
I suppose you haven't examined his 2012-13 advanced shooting statistics.  Anyway, the Spurs defended him as effectively as any team could ever wish to... and he still beat them.

And it's understandable why you'd rather not debate.  Tough to knock the man who just scored 37 to clinch the title.

I suppose you haven't examined his 2012-13 advanced shooting statistics.  Anyway, the Spurs defended him as effectively as any team could ever wish to... and he still beat them.

And it's understandable why you'd rather not debate.  Tough to knock the man who just scored 37 to clinch the title.

lol "advanced stats". any person who took an intro stats class can present a stat to completely carry his argument. with MJ, the great, his stats were a mere footnote. You're come out the gates with stats for Lebron.

MJ killed statistically in every facet. ALL AROUND...and also had a killer scoring instinct. he was unstoppable. you're lost. probably through being marketed to or something

lol "advanced stats". any person who took an intro stats class can present a stat to completely carry his argument. with MJ, the great, his stats were a mere footnote. You're come out the gates with stats for Lebron.
By advanced stats I'm referring to shot locations, which are pretty straight forward.  Of all small forwards who took any significant amount of attempts, only a handful were better than LeBron from the rim all the way out to the three-point line.  He shot 40% from three, 46% from 16-23, and made 56.5% of his shots overall. 

I dunno man... seems pretty solid to me.
laugh.gif

MJ killed statistically in every facet. ALL AROUND...and also had a killer scoring instinct. he was unstoppable. you're lost. probably through being marketed to or something
I'm quite familiar with Michael Jordan. Not sure what he has to do with LeBron apparently not being great.

Last edited:

By advanced stats I'm referring to shot locations, which are pretty straight forward.  Of all small forwards who took any significant amount of attempts, only a handful were better than LeBron from the rim all the way out to the three-point line.  He shot 40% from three, 46% from 16-23, and made 56.5% of his shots overall. 

I dunno man... seems pretty solid to me. :lol:

watch, they'll dispute with "but he's taking wide open shots!!!"

as if it's his fault he's getting clean looks.
as if it's his fault he's selective when shooting.

dude is one of the most efficient basketball players i've ever seen. i honestly could not care about how great jordan WAS because it doesn't benefit me now. i still get to watch lebron play for 7 more years possibly, that excites me. what jordan did in the 90s has absolutely nothing to do with lebron or me as a fan of the NBA

Same. I'm opening up multiple water bottles and not putting the top back on and not even finishing the bottles

You already know. I didn't even think about making another coffee pot. Told my co-workers to charge it to the game. 7, that is.

Last edited:
Some of you ****** ride Lebron more than anyone on your own teams.

It's disgusting.
Yes it perfectly fine to hate him because he ISNT on my team. And I DONT post more about Lebron than I do in my team's season thread so that some of ya'll ******** don't apply to me.

What the **** point where you trying to make? That was ******ed.

I wont say no names but I see alot of you ************* that are fans of teams that are Heat rivals (New York, Chicago, etc.) and cheer on Lebron as if he's family. That **** is disgusting. Its one thing to respect the guy...but to be just as happy for Lebron as you would if your own team won a championship is ridiculous.
All. Of. This.

It's mind-boggling G. Doesn't matter the sport...I've never seen anything like it. Even ******g Michael Jordan didn't get sucked off like this by as many people. Tom Brady's my guy yet I get why people hate his *** and want to see him fail. It's normal. That's what happens in sports. It's regular business in every other S&T thread until it comes to Raymone. So this fake *** outrage and witch hunt over who hates the great LeBron is dumb as ****.

This doesn't apply to all of them but I believe a lot of this "love" from certain fanbases stems from the Kobe/Lakers dynamic...that's a whole other can of worms though.

There's definitely a clear difference between respect and all this other **** we see.

All. Of. This.

It's mind-boggling G. Doesn't matter the sport...I've never seen anything like it. Even ******g Michael Jordan didn't get sucked off like this by as many people. Tom Brady's my guy yet I get why people hate his *** and want to see him fail. It's normal. That's what happens in sports. It's regular business in every other S&T thread until it comes to Raymone. So this fake *** outrage and witch hunt over who hates the great LeBron is dumb as ****.

This doesn't apply to all of them but I believe a lot of this "love" from certain fanbases stems from the Kobe/Lakers dynamic...that's a whole other can of worms though.

There's definitely a clear difference between respect and all this other **** we see.

Both of y'all are sum hat3rzzzz

Bronzzzzzzz :pimp:

Plus Tom Brady is a diff story, we all know he touches children and sacrifices goats during his devil worshiping w/ Bill Belichek & Nick Saban

You already know. I didn't even think about making another coffee pot. Told my co-workers to charge it to the game. 7, that is.

tumblr_lhjw112z9M1qh4nf6o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom