Lebron SOUTH BEACH SLIDES

i don't know if people already know but they are having restocks of the south beach slides .
i know these are going for like 100+ on ebay so figured i'd help the NT community out on this one to keep a look out for restocks at your local champs.

just kopped a pair in my size for 59 after tax. 

they didn't have that many pairs but anyways yeah hope this information is useful for some of you guys.

they sold out in my area

people where tryin to sell them for like 120 i mean poeple still tryin to get that on ebay

the guy at champs told me they just got a new shipment in today and didnt have that many pairs

just trying to help out the community my bad

People are paying 100 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

they never sold out...

and theres a huge lebron thread.

you're wrong. and if you were in the thread you'd know they're all sold out online except for small or big sizes.

thanks for the info OP

I don't know why people would pay over retail for slides. I don't even think they are worth at the current retail price.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I don't know why people would pay over retail for slides. I don't even think they are worth at the current retail price.

+1

agree
pimp.gif

Most comfortable sandals I've ever owned. Cop two colors and use the birthday coupon. Came out to $50.35 for each sandal for me.

Definitely the greatest slides ever!!! Soooooooo comfortable. I need the black and white pair for everyday wear. Dont plan on wearing the SBs until I hit Miami this summer.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by winzz

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

+1

agree
pimp.gif

Co sign.

Wrd, seen em in magnolia mall in south carolina couple weeks ago, really nice but not worth the retail. Isnt retail $80? They also have a white and black pair

I got mine free... but if you said these arent worth Retail... You haven't tried them on.

These are more comfier than some sneakers Nike makes. ALL Slides should be made like this for real.

I only wish they'd made them in several colors

yes.. but these are the most comfy slides EVER.... i have 2 pairs and will be buying more.. i had a pair of comfy jordan slides before and they never made them again.... this aint gonna happen again..
rockdeep... they have the black/red, white/black, south beach, black/gray...

i don't have a champs but there are some at footaction for all the other ppl without champs

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

yes.. but these are the most comfy slides EVER.... i have 2 pairs and will be buying more.. i had a pair of comfy jordan slides before and they never made them again.... this aint gonna happen again..

Yeah.. I should have clarified.. I meant a few more than there already are...
I havent seen the Black/Gray.. I have the SBs...and the other two coming in.. .Im like you.. these aint neva leaving lol

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Yeah.. I should have clarified.. I meant a few more than there already are...
I havent seen the Black/Gray.. I have the SBs...and the other two coming in.. .Im like you.. these aint neva leaving lol
i made a thread about these slides a while ago and everyone was saying they would never pay that price... i took the leap and will never regret it.. i wear sandals to work, a quick run to the store. ( safeway is everywhere ) get the mail, and in my garage...

87332011_z.jpg

Those actually have a classic grown man look to them..

I may have to look for these to add to the other three....

Thanks sir.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Those actually have a classic grown man look to them..

I may have to look for these to add to the other three....

Thanks sir.
are you in oregon? they have them at champs...

Back
Top Bottom