LeBron the Greatest NBA Athelete ever?

My pops might be one the biggest MJ fans in the world. Jordan was like a religion and I was a forced disciple...For years I thought that MJ was the peak ofbasketball greatness...the pinnacle.
The greatest, most atheltic, most dominant guard that the game could ever see...Kobe comes close but if MJ was 1A....Kob is like 1C/1D. Magic or Oscar would be1B. If you like domination by scoring its MJ...passing, its Big O or EJ
But this kid they call Lebron...
smh.gif
smh.gif

His talent and athletism if off the meters...he's like MJ on steriods, with Magic's passing ability and Big Os versatlity
eek.gif

Amazing.

Look at how he destroys Defenses by his lonesome....

We really are witnesses.
tired.gif

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

Damn, you must be fantasizing about when LeBron goes to NY huh
laugh.gif

This guy is a freak of nature.
If he develops a good jump shot in the future, it is over for the rest of the L G
ive him 2 more years and he will be the best in the L, but I still think Kobe is #1 today

MJ on steroids?

Magic's passing ability??

Lebron is going to be top 10 at least when he's done, but he doesn't have MJs game so u cant really call him that. He definitely can't pass likemagic, which isnt me knocking him. He's a great passer, but magic is on a different level.

And you can't really say he's the greatest athlete ever. Bo jackson and wilt give him competition in that department, and i'm sure there are otherpeople i left out.

i feel like people make these types of threads more to hype up their favorite athletes, instead of actually wanting to inspire a good discussion

not only that lebron Fans are become worse then kobes both great players but they come off saying off the wall crap and it brings hate

dude is ill. i always liked lebron..never been my favorite player or none of that..but i give respect when its due...and lebron is not only a sick athlete buthe is a few more performances from last night away from being the best in the league...i still say kobe is by far, but i see lebron stepping up on defense latein the games and taking on the opposing star which is what always seperated him and kobe, but now that seperation is closing
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i feel like people make these types of threads more to hype up their favorite athletes, instead of actually wanting to inspire a good discussion

not only that lebron Fans are become worse then kobes both great players but they come off saying off the wall crap and it brings hate
Definitely not worse than Kobe's. Saying that he's more athletically gifted than Jordan isn't as bad as saying that he's a betterplayer than Jordan, like Kobe extremists have mentioned so many times before.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Best combination of size strength and Speed Ive ever seen on a basketball court
Word

and DoubleJs, Shaq was maybe the strongest, but LeBron has been called a Shaq on the perimeter...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

well, since you already made the argument and answered the question yourself, i can't possibly argue. okay, Lebron is the greatest NBA athlete ever. sure.

I knew the hate would come out....
laugh.gif

I'm not even a fan ofdude...but you have to pay respect to his ability...or you're just plainly hating at this point.

Look at the numbers and the video. Its right there in black and white and all over the NBA.com archives.

MJ on steroids?

Magic's passing ability??

Lebron is going to be top 10 at least when he's done, but he doesn't have MJs game so u cant really call him that. He definitely can't pass like magic, which isnt me knocking him. He's a great passer, but magic is on a different level.

And you can't really say he's the greatest athlete ever. Bo jackson and wilt give him competition in that department, and i'm sure there are other people i left out.

Yes he does have MJs early attacking game on offense and defensive, except hes more emphatic and gets up higher...which is amazing.

And I think he can pass like Magic. He is really dominant with his passing at times. He carves up teams for quarters at a time without scoring much. Hecontrols everything on the offense for his team when hes on the floor. Hes really a pass first player that is asked to score like MJ.

And why are you talking at Bo Jackson...The title slearly says NBA...y'all just like to argue down cats on NT
grin.gif

What about Shaq in his younger years?
Double Js..i'm talking about guards....and IMO LeBron is a better athlete than Shaq at any point. Shaq is more dominant and imposing though.But as far as speed, agility, passing ability, leaping ability....its not even close.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Still waaaay too early to make a claim like that imo. Way too early.
Iono bout that. He's only gunna be able to play at this level for maybe 6-7 more years before his skill set starts declining
laugh.gif

Allen Iverson.

And I'll always say that

I know you have your Hoya bias, but LeBron would mutilate Iverson.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Still waaaay too early to make a claim like that imo. Way too early.

Im not talking about careers....Im talking about purely athleticism and natural basketball ability.

Allen Iverson.

And I'll always say that

I can respect that opinon...but unfortunately God didn't bless Ivo with the height of LBJ. He just can't so some of the thing LeBron can. LBj can doeverything than Ivo can though...plus more
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Definitely not worse than Kobe's. Saying that he's more athletically gifted than Jordan isn't as bad as saying that he's a better player than Jordan, like Kobe extremists have mentioned so many times before.

ZOMG
ARE YOU SERIOUS??
KOBE IS THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYA EVA
KOBE WITH A BROKEN HAND>>>>> MJ

Naw but seriously, the "Kobe extremists" have died down alot.
Thses LeBron posts are really getting annoying though.
I know LeBron is good, but really, another post about him
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Definitely not worse than Kobe's. Saying that he's more athletically gifted than Jordan isn't as bad as saying that he's a better player than Jordan, like Kobe extremists have mentioned so many times before.

ZOMG
ARE YOU SERIOUS??

smh.gif

I swear they've been sprinkling hate in Americas drinking water lately.....everything is so passe and not good enough for the internetgenerattion.
Yeah there another post about him....You obviously came into this post just because of his name right? You just choosing to show negativityinstead of props or even commenting on what the thread is about.

If the net was around when MJ was coming of age...you don't think every post would be about him too?
grin.gif

What you expect?

Why come into the post if you tired of seeing the players name? Just move along to the next thread.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

ZOMG
ARE YOU SERIOUS??

smh.gif

I swear they've been sprinkling hate in Americas drinking water lately.....everything is so passe and not good enough for the internet generattion.
Yeah there another post about him....You obviously came into this post just because of his name right? You just choosing to show negativity instead of props or even commenting on what the thread is about.

If the net was around when MJ was coming of age...you don't think every post would be about him too?
grin.gif

What you expect?

Why come into the post if you tired of seeing the players name? Just move along to the next thread.

eyes.gif
Read my 1st post.
I said and I quote

If he develops a good jump shot in the future, it is over for the rest of the L

ZOMG
ARE YOU SERIOUS??

smh.gif

I swear they've been sprinkling hate in Americas drinking water lately.....everything is so passe and not good enough for the internet generattion.
Yeah there another post about him....You obviously came into this post just because of his name right? You just choosing to show negativity instead of props or even commenting on what the thread is about.

grin.gif

What you expect?

Word.
smh.gif

I don't get complaining about a thread existing, then posting in it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

ZOMG
ARE YOU SERIOUS??

smh.gif

grin.gif

What you expect?

Word.
smh.gif

Kids...

laugh.gif
LeBron fans
I clearly said
If he develops a good jump shot in the future, it is over for the rest of the L

I take it back, you guys are worse than Kobe stans

I didn't see your first post homie...my bad.

I never saw this topic about him before though.
No problem dog, I do agree his combo of speed+size+strength is utterly ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom