Lebron XI insole in Kobe 9

Hey, 

Just wanted to know how the Lebron XI insole with the full length zoom feels and fits in the Kobe 9.  How does it feel performance wise and for casual wear.  Does it make you feel like you're sitting higher in the shoe? Make the shoe fit tighter?  Does it get rid of dead space near the toe?  Is it worth looking for a pair of Lebron XI's just for the insole? 

Thanks for any input.

You can search this in the Kobe 9 thread...but from my experience it makes the shoes ridiculously tight because the Lebron insole sits higher than the Kobe lunar insole but I know for some it has worked...depends on your feet and how snug you like your kicks

Word. I actually just picked up a pair of 11s last night. The full length zoom adds some nice cushion. Should be better once they break in. Shoe does fit tighter but not too bad. Let's me wear the 9s looser.

Hey did you end up keeping your Lebron XI insoles in your Kobe 9's?

Do you use them to ball or just casual walk?

Did you size up your Kobe 9's / Lebron XI's?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I did end up keeping them in.  I wear them casually, but you could ball in them.  I went true to size in both shoes and everything fit fine.

Somethings I noticed after putting the Lebron 11 insole in my Kobe 9s were the shoe fit more snug, it raises you up in the shoe a little bit, and it makes the shoe stiffer.  I had some heel slipping when I first put the 11 insole in the Kobe 9s.  Both the 11 insole and Kobe 9 were brand new and after some breaking in I didn't notice the heel slipping as much. 

Back
Top Bottom