Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
JUST WANTED TO THANK DA MODS FOR LETTING THE KP THREAD ROCK OUT AS LONG AS IT DID

JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT FOR THE LULZ

NEVER FORGET!!!

if anyone is in the new york area & knows what stores still got the kp HMU!

wanna double up

poll in the KP thread....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan

wanna double up
Saw some on the ave in jamaica about 10 days ago, can't remember which store though. They had many of the cw's available. Might have been on the coliseum block, if you're familiar.

Last edited:
Saw some on the ave in jamaica about 10 days ago, can't remember which store though. They had many of the cw's available. Might have been on the coliseum block, if you're familiar.
was it  a retail store or mom&pop?

wanna double up

Saw a size 9 or 9.5 KP on shelf at Champs Menlo Park Mall in NJ on Thur. this week.
When I saw the KP's I asked for size 13 and was told only one they had size left.
Hope this helps you or someone.

my top five in no particular order because i have love for them all equally

Away

Christmas

ASG

AVM

Away

and when the KP's come knocking on my door trying to get on my list....
I couldn't have put it better still don't see the allure of the KP's
Thanks. Repped. This thread moves too fast for a working man.
yeah especially when we start talking about the best cw and wildin' out

looks like the ASG will be more limited around here this year. One Champs is doing a raffle and have to check back on another Champs and HOH. Hoping I score the ASG. Don't really care for any others that are coming out.....

HoH in Southcenter will be doing a raffle for the AS Pack starting Tuesday and Wednesday. Gonna drop by and put in a ticket for all 3. Haven't won a raffle yet, but I hope I get lucky this time. I really want the Lebrons.

Have they said if the ASG releases are TLO?

They're not. They're probably already sitting on the shelf at your local HoH waiting to go on sale Friday. Whether or not it's FCFS or raffle depends on your area or store, your best bet is to call around and find out before it's too late if your interested in going in store to purchase....

Last edited:
They're not. They're probably already sitting on the shelf at your local HoH waiting to go on sale Friday. Whether or not it's FCFS or raffle depends on your area or store, your best bet is to call around and find out before it's too late if your interested in going in store to purchase....
I go to probably the most notorious HOH in America that does FCFS so I'm not counting on that

Next weekend is going to be a nightmare if its anything like the Kobe/SB fiasco this morning...

Really can't believe they hyped the MPs so hard for 2 months only to make them so limited.. Shoulda made em in KP numbers to appease all the people who were sol on the preludes. Woulda been screamin "TO THE MP THREAD!"

Really can't believe they hyped the MPs so hard for 2 months only to make them so limited.. Shoulda made em in KP numbers to appease all the people who were sol on the preludes. Woulda been screamin "TO THE MP THREAD!"
I think since these were the ending to the preludes, it was only fitting that they were as "limited" as the preludes.

Back
Top Bottom