Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Cop Kickz does the worst videos but when I saw this I was like...

The quality pics that come out make this shoe look amazing. I really think that there aren't gonna be any color ways that sit. Not all will sell out asap. But none will sit for over a month. Thats my opinion though.

I'm after those Heat Aways, very nice colorway.  

Been wearing the heck out of these, ready for another colorway to pop up.

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Cop Kickz does the worst videos but when I saw this I was like...
View media item 538704

That was terrible... Great shoe but the review was about as bland as could possibly be. Dude needs some character. I found it funny how he didn't notice the tongue XI also says six... And the insole says both lebron and James

Sick shoe tho. Seriously has me considering selling my Jordan Xi bred and cop these with the money

That was terrible... Great shoe but the review was about as bland as could possibly be. Dude needs some character. I found it funny how he didn't notice the tongue XI also says six... And the insole says both lebron and James

Sick shoe tho. Seriously has me considering selling my Jordan Xi bred and cop these with the money
These XIs are gonna last longer than those and the playoff XIs are easy to find if you ever want to cop another pair

Weight stats :lol: yea put a mans size on the scales, im convinced eastbay be puttin us7 on the scales for their stats :rolleyes

These XIs are gonna last longer than those and the playoff XIs are easy to find if you ever want to cop another pair

I hate the risk of buying outside a retail store. Especially with a sore like the Jordan Xi. So widely faked. If I sell em I'm done with em. I'd hate to do that but this shoe is sick and I know will hold up much better. I just don't need 4-5 pairs of black and red shoes

I could easily see the 616175-401 ARMORY SLATE/GAMMA BLUE-LT ARMORY BLUE colorway being the "War Machine" type release. 

This colorway is Armory Slate/Lt armory Blue and some sort of "peach/pink" color accent:

image.axd_.jpg

So replace the "pink" accents with Gamma Blue accents, and it could give us something resembling:

images

Last edited:
Doesn't feel and respond like foamposite material in my opinion.  The armorposite pieces are a little "softer" not as thick and "solid" feeling like foamposite material is, if that makes sense.  I always felt foamposite material was very dense, with no much give, the armorposite feels even lighter, and less firm, but maybe it is more the way it's used and placed in "fragments" as opposed to the foamposite we usually see is giant solid pieces.  The armorposite has a different slightly matte finish and texture to it as well.  Overall seems a bit more flexible to me, but extremely light and still quite strong in shaping the shoe. 

Thx. Repped. Hope these get NikeID treatment.

A few thoughts on the XI...

I'm happy to see design innovation again. Since the V, only the 8 really struck me as unique and inspired.

More importantly, as a guy who always gets the black/reds, it's nice to have another not colorblocking. 9 and 10 both sucked IMO.

I'm also hopeful that the basic GR won't be usurped by the elite. The 9 and 10 elite are such superior basketball shoes I feel ripped off for even buying a regular version.

I think every 7 - 10 days I will pop in and say "Please stop with the names of the shoes".  Really, "War Machine", "Akron vs. Miami", "King of the Jungle", some of you are so hungry to try and be a part of a culture that started with 1's, 2's, 3's that you'll label things just to make the hype grow.  Ever notice that the BOX never has any of these weird names...that's because no one ever sat with lebron and said, make me a "King of the Jungle", or "Make me a "War Machine".  War Machine is Silver, Gun Metal, Black, NOT BLUE...

I love the look of the XI, but I just can't bring myself to sound like a 10 year old who is looking for a toy at walmart. 

Anyway, back to waiting for the next leak...and strange name.  Oh boy, they leaked the new Willy Wonka...STOP!

Back
Top Bottom