Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i wish more people felt this way about that other shoe 
tired.gif

Domo that sound like them cats out pro era (joey bad*****) TDE is my favorite label *oxymoron was a let down but still cool* I think people around the early 20s maybe but high school kids are really loud as it pertains to color. Who know? I'm just a old guy now what do I know lol

DIFFERENT STROKES YALL

I MEAN IM STILL HERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT

WHY IN DA BLUE HELL THOSE ASG XI

ARE BEATING THE GREATEST XI OF ALL TIME

KP>>>>>

I'm glad the only Jordans I buy are the yearly XIs. I'm much happier now because of that.

I'm glad the only Jordans I buy are the yearly XIs. I'm much happier now because of that.
after buying the 2012 breds I don't look forward to the yearly release xi's, things felt like cardboard, I still rock my beat up 2001's over those.....ok not really but they sure felt better on first wear though it may be hard to say no to the Columbia, I mean legend blue xi this yr

on a leron note why is there no release info on the ext's yet, i'm ready for all but them florals
sick.gif

So are the WTTs actually going to be released? I assumed it was a F&F sorta deal, like the WTT 9s, but the major sites are reporting as if it's an actual release?

Damn I need a pair if KP. Everytime there is a restock my size 9 is gone! Yeah I agree with everyone about the GK fitting different. My aways fit perfect going a half size up but in the GK's...a bit roomy! Need my TTS. Can't find anyone to swap without trying to rake for trade fees.

Last edited:
For everyone having toe box issues I had the same problem. My toes were squished together in these ( I bought tts ) so I came up with a solution. I trimmed the raised sides of the insole off. You wouldn't think it would make a big difference but it did. I recommend it. View media item 842952

Back
Top Bottom