Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yepp. Apparently it's in the workings from what I've heard, but I haven't seen the NSW summer launch list personally so I can't confirm 100%. A rep that stops by one of my local said black suede and then a "tennis-ball" like volt color way. Who knows if it's true, but I trust him. I'm not copping either way so idc honestly.

Wait, so a foamposite without foamposite ?

agreed
i would even include the 9 and the X. while claiming to be fortified by more carbon fiber the truth is materials were taken out to make them a lite version of the original shoe.

people are trying to justify the removal of posite and say this elite doesnt look elite because of less posite...but posite is no better of a material than hyperfuse etc. its all synthetic material that cost roughly the same to manufacture.

IMO the whole "elite" concept is an unneeded gimmick and it makes no sense to try and justify something that is unneeded
Well the "Elite' name, the materials, and the cost aside, the X was a very good shoe on court for me and the X Elite was even better.  Not gonna say "Godly" but close. 

Last edited:
Yepp. Apparently it's in the workings from what I've heard, but I haven't seen the NSW summer launch list personally so I can't confirm 100%. A rep that stops by one of my local said black suede and then a "tennis-ball" like volt color way. 
i believe you talking about the black suede Tim Duncan Foamposite that is supposed to drop for back to school

I didn't get the details of production, but I think it could still have the posite material. I'm almost imagining a foamposite one like normal with a suede "wrap" (I use that term lightly) so to speak.

Wrap... like the LeBron x cork. I still can picture foamposite material under

Are these reverse King's Pride (which is the greatest LeBron XI Colorway of all time)?

XI Lows...wack, imo. Elites, besides the Crimsons or on major discount+military, are probably skippable.

And TW are probably $150-$160 NDS if you want them bad. Did you try stock locating a DS pair? I've seen them out there at FTL.

Most supportive and responsive Lebron so far...many beg to differ
i think the 9 Elites was also responsive & supportive...still a pass for the XI Elites tho after the swoosh chipping on the 9 Elites & Carbon Fiber cracking on the 10 Elites im done with this years model of XI

would like to see what the XII would look like.

Last edited:
QFT, lows are getting worst and worst and with the retool outsole. SMH

It seemed like Nike dropped the ball after the 9s. Loved the Liverpools and SLH. Never got my hands on the Floridians. Wasn't a fan of the other colors. They were a bit plain. I think if they had the prints like the Swamp Thing, Champ Pack and color ways like the USA and Watermelon, it would've been a wrap.

X and XI Lows meh.

Back
Top Bottom