• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Need some advice folks.

My cousin wants to trade his TW lebron XI for my fire red jordan 3s.

My 3s are half a size too small for me & show signs of minor wear, while his have barely seen daylight.

Good or Bad?
Have both, and personally I would say TW's.  Like King Sin said, plenty of Fire Reds out there, especially if the ones you have don't fit great. 

Need some advice folks.

My 3s are half a size too small for me & show signs of minor wear, while his have barely seen daylight.

Good or Bad?

I'm not a huge fan of the TWs but you might as well go through with the trade if the 3s are too small.

Not too mention you'll probably have the XIs for years with little to no sign of wear. That's one upside to synthetic uppers.

im feeling the xi elites in all colorways released so far. the grey pair is def not worth the ticket, but even they look better than most of the regular xi's to me. xi elites look like a modern version of ix to me so i cant wait to get a couple pair. guys that dont like them, did yall like the ix?

If i can get them under 140 i will cop the SLH.. hell I will cop graffiti's, SLH, christmas, aways, and miami nights for 140 shipped..lol  but those deals dont come around too much.  

200-220 dollars is just too much for retail to buy a ton of multiples.. luckily i have yet to pay retail for a pair, except my 2k14's 
New pick up, glad I got them at a steal... These will enter my top 3 after seeing them in person now!
View media item 854514View media item 854515View media item 854516

One of my top three for sure, very nice in person.

Man you're gonna drop the QS bomb for all the lurkers to see? C'mon bruh we tryna see these hit discount :smh:

My man at HOH told me that they received a memo on these and yes they are limited. Too bad, the blackouts are always one of my favorites and
would have doubled up . Now I'm lucky to get a pair.

kixsquare has the graffitis for 130 plus that 20 ship (ONLY SZ 9 LEFT)

they sold out of the dunkmans already, they were 99.99

sorry if already posted

Last edited:
Kixsquare.com released a bunch of XI's for under retail or retail price.

Snagged a pair of Dunkmans for $100. Score!
kixsquare has the graffitis for 130 plus that 20 ship (ONLY SZ 9 LEFT)

they sold out of the dunkmans already, they were 99.99

sorry if already posted
KIXSQUARE is the worst. i ordered the GK off them a week before release date. I received them 2 days after they released.They took long to give me a shipping info also.

im feeling the xi elites in all colorways released so far. the grey pair is def not worth the ticket, but even they look better than most of the regular xi's to me. xi elites look like a modern version of ix to me so i cant wait to get a couple pair. guys that dont like them, did yall like the ix?
ppl who are hating the XI elites have multiples of the IX's :/

Need some advice folks.

Good or Bad?

http://gifsoup.com

New pick up, glad I got them at a steal... These will enter my top 3 after seeing them in person now!
View media item 854514

These have never dropped lower than my top 2 spot :nthat: and you got the special packaging :wow:

Last edited:
I didn't care for the shape and/or fit of the IX's at all, so you could be right, that may be why I'm not big on the XI Elite.  Colorways the IX's had were incredible though.   

Awesome grab on those Forging Irons, case is pretty neat too. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I didn't care for the shape and/or fit of the IX's at all, so you could be right, that may be why I'm not big on the XI Elite.  Colorways the IX's had were incredible though.  
 Same here. Loved looking at people's collection pics, but when I bought em I hated that boot look (especially the medial side)

THE RISE OF THE KING.

AFTER NEW ORLEANS AND MARDIS GRAS

IS LENT

THEN EASTER

WHEN THE KING RISES

KINGS PRIDE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man at HOH told me that they received a memo on these and yes they are limited. Too bad, the blackouts are always one of my favorites and
would have doubled up . Now I'm lucky to get a pair.

They are up on the launch locator now. Don't look too limited to me lol. And no ticket process listed or anything like that. Hype train just got detailed lol.

They are up on the launch locator now. Don't look too limited to me lol. And no ticket process listed or anything like that. Hype train just got detailed lol.
I selfishly base my judgement of scarcity if or not my local footlocker gets a release. They are getting the blackouts which means it must be everywhere. This ftl probably doesn't even get most brand jordans or air max kicks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom