• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Still want these
Waitin for them to go on sale
tired.gif

i for 1 am kinda lookin forward to the elites, they r not much to look at but far from being ugly.  what im really keen to find out is the fit of the shoe.  regular xi is such a bad fit for me - size 9.5 wit nike 1/2 cushioned socks and they r still tight around toe box (width+height), size 10 - i need elite 2 layer socks to fill out the damn thing, thats a massive diff from 1/2 size up.

the elites r overpriced but im willing to give them a go - if they provide a good fit and matched wit a good CW

i guess u gotta pay to play to get the latest tech + performance, as a player im always on the look out for new shoes for ball.  dunno if this makes sense to u guys but im not lookin for a pair of shoes to make me play better, instead, im lookin for a pair that wont make me play worse, i dont really believe in the - this pair and that pair makes a person play better.

so when they hit nike or footlocker i def be keen to try on a pair or 2

i for 1 am kinda lookin forward to the elites, they r not much to look at but far from being ugly.  what im really keen to find out is the fit of the shoe.  regular xi is such a bad fit for me - size 9.5 wit nike 1/2 cushioned socks and they r still tight around toe box (width+height), size 10 - i need elite 2 layer socks to fill out the damn thing, thats a massive diff from 1/2 size up.
the elites r overpriced but im willing to give them a go - if they provide a good fit and matched wit a good CW
i guess u gotta pay to play to get the latest tech + performance, as a player im always on the look out for new shoes for ball.  dunno if this makes sense to u guys but im not lookin for a pair of shoes to make me play better, instead, im lookin for a pair that wont make me play worse, i dont really believe in the - this pair and that pair makes a person play better.
so when they hit nike or footlocker i def be keen to try on a pair or 2

Went true to size with my xi's and because my foot is a bit on the narrow side...I experienced minimal discomfort. A little bit of friction below the first lace hole and around the posite on the lateral side of the shoe but it went away after a couple of wears. The elite's toe box looks taller and more rounded out. Also looks like the posite doesn't come up as high around the front of the shoe. I like the look of the regular versions more but the elite model might fit better for people that needed the extra room up front.

QS for what? The Anthracite? I never read they were QS... unless I missed something

So Lebron doesn't even like to wear the XI elite yet people are still trying to give Nike $300 for it? Man the power of this company is amazing.

So what's different about the elite as opposed to the regular xi? He didn't wear those and everyone forked over 200 bucks multiplied by many pairs.

Lol....that's bull about the shoe switching story they reported about LeBron....I dont recall him switching shoes last season like that no matter how bad of a game he was having or just because!

So Lebron doesn't even like to wear the XI elite yet people are still trying to give Nike $300 for it? Man the power of this company is amazing.
if I had a dollar for every time someone said this....

QS for what? The Anthracite? I never read they were QS... unless I missed something

you missed something. someone said QS in here... not confirmed. just said it because of how fast the release came out of nowhere.

Lol....that's bull about the shoe switching story they reported about LeBron....I dont recall him switching shoes last season like that no matter how bad of a game he was having or just because!

bron has switched shoes from time to time but nothing like how it has been this year.

Last edited:
Not to mention how limited they really were. Now it just means less than 200,000 pairs were made, and they might only restock once or twice

Yeah reason I passed on SLH. I have GK, BHM and an iD. With Kobes included I'll have a lot of purple shoes. I plan to get the TW. Initially in pics I thought the purple upper on the SLH was darker like the GK. They're much more vibrant so that's another factor.

Back
Top Bottom