Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
these have been the best all black shoe in a while. all of the discrete details and use of the color black was done perfectly. the paint splatter, the marble sole, pattern liner, chroma swoosh. it was just done so well. glad they sat for a bit.

Just put the shoes on a chain around your neck.

problem SOLVED!
i kid you not, in highschool... the WORST sneakerheads would tie their shoes around their neck just so people could see them. theyd get the newest shoes out and wear em around their neck all week. on their feet theyd have whatever. and if you were REALLY doing it...youd have two pairs of the latest shoe. one around your neck, one on your feet.

personally...i hated those people lol. i still dont consider myself a sneakerhead

Not goin lie. Saw it at tillys and was about to try it on but didnt do it. Ended up with a couple pairs of slim straight jeans from Macys. For me they show off the shoes just fine and are still comfortable and not too tight. I do own some skinny jeans but slim straight feel better on the jewels.

I usually don't find majority of the ish on NT funny but this had me on the floor dying fam 
laugh.gif
. 2nd greatest gif next to the one where the dude almost got away from the cops hiding under the bed.

Last edited:

RF could start a religion and do collabs

RF x Episcopalians

People would be lining up for services 3 days before.
LOL dude sells sweatpants that cost 145 dollars that sell out in seconds.. he has people going nuts.  i don't get it personally.. I see plenty of other joggers that look just as nice but for half price without the hassle.  

but I am sure people the same thing about me and sneakers.. so to each there own. 

I disagree--if a cute chick was rocking it I think it'd be a diff story. I.e, me :lol: :lol:

I'mma do it wit' my goldenrods and post pics. I don't think it'd look good with Lebrons... certain J's yes. Chick I follow on IG did it wit' some Cards that looked dope AF.
Sorry, just not a fan of the sock trend. It's already clownish seeing dudes do it, definitely don't think it's a good look for a woman. But do you, not knocking you for what you like. As long you're comfortable with the look is what matters.

SLH for discount online?...just found AVM in my size for retail but would love discount....also just saw a pair of aways for retail but in a size bigger....want to make sure i have all good possible options before i pull the trigger on anything so help would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom