Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I ball with the XIs and in my opinion this wasn't built for his style of play. Imagine him coming from the Xs and had to adjust to the XIs being mids i would say. The only thing between your foot and the ground is the thick zoomair/lunar soles. This guy came from Air Max's, imagine that. The XIs cushion wise reminds me of Kobes. 6'8" 250 I'd say he should've stayed on air maxs. He doesn't play using angles, Lebron is a train. That's the way I see it

My thoughts exactly! It seems like a down-grade to go from the air max's to lunar. Even KD's have a max heal and his elites are max's, and he is not nearly as strong or forceful as Lebron is. I still only ball in my X and wear the XI casually - I won't even consider playing in the XI's (but that's just me). I won't be surprised to see him go back to the max's next season.

Last edited:
Anyone know where i can cop a blackout in a 13 for retail maybe 20$ more? I called 4 Footlockers/Champs near me and they all sold out :frown:

Anyone know where i can cop a blackout in a 13 for retail maybe 20$ more? I called 4 Footlockers/Champs near me and they all sold out :frown:
Just wait couple of weeks, it will be at discount, unless you really need some all black shoe for something then ask ftl,fnl and champs to help you stock locate one....

Really nice simple cw. Would cop em if those dropped. But that tongue..... I mean functionally I guess it makes sense, but it's not like having a full tongue ever made me feel restricted.

My thoughts exactly! It seems like a down-grade to go from the air max's to lunar. Even KD's have a max heal and his elites are max's, and he is not nearly as strong or forceful as Lebron is. I still only ball in my X and wear the XI casually - I won't even consider playing in the XI's (but that's just me). I won't be surprised to see him go back to the max's next season.
You should try balling in your XIs. They feel different on court than they do casually. I personally can't go back to the Xs after balling in my Aways & MNs. The Xs feel too high for me. But maybe thats cus I'm a small guard.

damn this thread is going down hill FAST. first it was about other dudes jeans, now its about dudes sweatpants. whats next dudes gonna be talking about each others boxers?
eyes.gif
I can already imagine it  "THEY AIN'T SILK DOE"

my point is why is it being talked about, WE TALKIN BOUT PANTS? how ridiculous is that? we talkin bout jogging pants? we talking bout pants man. WE TALKIN bout pants! You see this is a lebron XI thread right? u see him wear his shoes with a jersey n shorts right? then we talkin bout pants. Bro WE TALKIN BOUT PANTS. Maybe it's time for these fad chasers to find make a new thread or go to styleforum.com, WE TALKIN BOUT JOGGING PANTS MAN. HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT, WE TALKIN BOUT PANTS

while reading this all I can hear is this in AI voice :rofl:

View media item 865861
:rofl:

@OneSickRetro if it makes you feel better I paid full retail. Also I wouldn't expect anything less from this thread seeing the Elites don't come out for almost a month (pass) and no RD for the EXT's

True! I'm addicted to getting good deals!
eek.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, good deal on sole heaven 
smokin.gif

If they didn't hit me with customs last time I ordered from them, I'd definitely jump on them SLH 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom