Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
IX Lows>> any other LBJ Low up to this point. Comfort and style..

8 lows have the 9 lows beat by a landslide.

At first glance I think the 9 lows are the 10 lows at times.

You can't say that about the 8 lows. Plus the CW's were far superior to the 9 lows.

I respect what you like though.

All we gotta do is NOT buy it. They will be forced to drop the price. Too bad that will not happen, but, count me out.

Nike is running out of places to put the swoosh, from the toe box to the middle.....I wonder if LeBron will break these out in the finals to get the hype on for next year,

The design of these are nice. Really digging what we have so far after seeing the KDs and how they are a let down imo. Now we wait to see the kobe 9

i feel for the younger kids that are lebron fans.. i doubt many parents are willing to pay $200 for a shoe
Yeah I can't see many parents buying these for their kids.
"mama, can I get these?"
"you like those baby? Ok let me see..oh, hell no!...let's check the sales section."

Nike losing sales in the teen range on these, unless they are already hustlin' or start to. just to get these.

Sadly, I knew many kids in school who did slang and it was just to get Jordans,etc. That's what happens when things are out of reach.

Look like performance shoe that will be light, but yet comfy and lower to the ground. As for the actual look and cut of the shoe they remind me of an updated version of those take versions of the Nike Flightposite shoes cats were wearing 24/7 when I was living in DC. I can't think of the name at the moment maybe one of y'all can name them. WIth all the trinangles and cuts they also remind me of my all time favorite basketball player's (Kevin Johnson, current mayor of Sacramento) shoe the Converse React Juice, called the Run and Slam.

Last edited:
I bet those are not the Lebron 11 ... Everybody is going wayyyy to fast with just a picture ...

Look like performance shoe that will be light, but yet comfy and lower to the ground. As for the actual look and cut of the shoe they remind me of an updated version of those take versions of the Nike Flightposite shoes cats were wearing 24/7 when I was living in DC. I can't think of the name at the moment maybe one of y'all can name them.

Your talkin bout solo flights. They went crazy down here.

Can anybody confirm that the 360 zoom bag is encapsulated? That zoom bag and my bad knees have a love affair going on.

its already been confirmed they are the 11s

JM is a reliable source
pimp.gif
Ok ...

Too bad this shoe is looking like a soldier ??
mean.gif

Last edited:
TB colors will great with this shoe just like the Flightposites. Hopefully these up on ID with solid color blocking options, they don't need crazy colors, just good color placements on the upper.

With the KD VI it's "they look like a soccer shoe"
With the lebron X it's" the 8 with a backward swoosh"
Now these look like a "soldier"

To me these look nothing like a soldier

Back
Top Bottom