Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i hope nike changes there retail price...looks as though some retailers will charge 200 

Last edited:
Almost upsetting that the team elites aren't something similar to those. A black/white/red cw would be money on the elites. Instead, the team cw is 2 colors that aren't even on the heat jersey, silver and crimson :smh:

That PE LeBron wore tonight is clean.

Why couldn't Nike release a colorway like that or one where the red accents are replaced with gold?
mean.gif

Almost upsetting that the team elites aren't something similar to those. A black/white/red cw would be money on the elites. Instead, the team cw is 2 colors that aren't even on the heat jersey, silver and crimson
mean.gif
Exactly what I was thinking when I was constantly starring at his feet all game...or at least throw them on ID for us to make them....
tired.gif

I also like that he went with grey soles instead of the cliche icy soles, has a nice look to it. 

Last edited:
i wouldn't say people didn't like Elites..its the fact we've only seen the 3 hideous Elite colorways Nike is giving us and we never really got to see their full potential til now.. when we see Lebron's PEs

I guess it makes too much sense to release a player model with colorways that the player wears

Last edited:
i wouldn't say people didn't like Elites..its the fact we've only seen the 3 hideous Elite colorways Nike is giving us and we never really got to see their full potential til now.. when we see Lebron's PEs

I guess it makes too much sense to release a player model with colorways that the player wears
Also price. Zero real reason for a 75$ bump.

maybe you should look in the previous pages and see how disliked the elites are in this thread. i see your point on the price being too high but hey, i got my pair for $220, which is what most pay for a regular 11 at retail.

i wasnt pointing anyone out...just stating the obvious. although if i didnt have a life, i probably could.

i agree 100% on the price and colorways, however...the elite is/was widely disliked in this thread. (no problem with people changing their minds either)

maybe you should look in the previous pages and see how disliked the elites are in this thread. i see your point on the price being too high but hey, i got my pair for $220, which is what most pay for a regular 11 at retail.

i wasnt pointing anyone out...just stating the obvious. although if i didnt have a life, i probably could.

i agree 100% on the price and colorways, however...the elite is/was widely disliked in this thread. (no problem with people changing their minds either)

Are you going to play in them?

serious because i said i wasnt sure what that meant? come on now...dont be silly. its cool

I was playing on the avy. That's what I meant by it and in terms of addressing "the turn" that PE was an eye opener for me as my favorite basketball team has the colors to match. However I think the elites made a turn for the worst. I hate the cws and the the stupid bite mark in the tongue. That is all

Eh, maybe I seem to remember most people being completely underwhelmed by them though rather than hating them outright. You may be right though. I've just never seen the appeal ESPECIALLY with underwhelming colorways (even the PEs he had on tonight were just OK IMO) and a ridiculous price.

Last edited:
I was playing on the avy. That's what I meant by it and in terms of addressing "the turn" that PE was an eye opener for me as my favorite basketball team has the colors to match. However I think the elites made a turn for the worst. I hate the cws and the the stupid bite mark in the tongue. That is all

No worries homie...I just didn't put 2 and 2 together that's all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom