Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
you're wilding! these arent better than the elite xi superhero. ur just prolly mad cos the price but.....superhero xi blows this out by a mile!
PREACH! Lol The Superhero Elites are honestly going to go down as "one" of my favorite Lebron's of all time

Last edited:
that's never going to stop.  it'd be pretty boring if everyone just applauded everyone's opinion or if everyone wrote "IMO" after every sentence.

it's my opinion that your opinion is wilding

We still arguing ppls opinions? And even better.. telling ppl they are mad, and why they are indeed mad? LOL
 you're wilding! these arent better than the elite xi superhero. ur just prolly mad cos the price but.....superhero xi blows this out by a mile!
Did you not see the IMO?

Personal opinion dude. I'm not mad either. I just copped a shoe that >>I<< like for a low price.

I'd be mad if I paid $300 for a shoe that I don't really like 
laugh.gif

Copped for $120 Shipped. :nthat:

View media item 969159
Better than the Superhero's that just released, IMO.

IMO these are two different shoes in different time zones, they're two great shoes in their line of shoes. All you can argue is the design of the shoes to be honest but comparing is pretty ridiculous.

I'm still trying to figure out why people keep comparing the Superhero Elites XI and the Crimson Elite X? Is it because both shoes have the word Crimson in the color description (eventhough the colors aren't even the same) ? The Superhero Elites XI are the predecessors to the Superhero X Elites. They both share the translucent sole, the graphic in the interior of the shoe, the same name title and a special logo on the tongue. So why aren't we comparing those two?
(Disclosure: This post wasn't not written or intended to challenge anyone's opinion)

View media item 970167

Last edited:
come to the darkside b 

I think I might Superheroes been popping up lower and lower it's only a matter if time for the opportunity presents itself :wink:

Repped just because of the woman mini story lol. And bob, women always gonna try to say something just to get you out of spending money on yourself. It's a trap bruh . Trust me!! Lol

Your right because right after she said that she went and ordered a pair of Steve Maddens :lol:

I'm trying to talk him down to 220 he aint budging on the 245 which is too much for me

We'll I'll take that too if you wanna throw the oop :nerd: I'm pissed I let myself get sniped for a pair off eBay for $230 thinking I could catch them lower later :smh:

That cw seemed to be really limited, I don't even remember seeing them on NDC, you can risk playing the waiting game with him but I'm sure someone else will swoop them up.

This, I didn't expect them to do so well hoping I could get them under retail after a month or two and they wound up disappearing :smh:

wise beyond your years you are, my wife use the don't you have some that color phrase and I be like yeah but not in that design.....then we hit a heel store and I flip it but she be selling me on it like well these are suede or paten blah blah blah :lol:  I swear one time she waved her hand at me and the next thing I remember was holding a bag with her brand new shoes:smh: why that ish don't work when I do it :rofl:

:lol: ikr they're moves never work when we try them for instance, my girl slaps me in the face then I slap her back now she wants to call the cops :rolleyes like wtf that's not fair :smh: ...... jk jk :lol:

good thing you added jk jk cause ppl would've had police at your doorsteps lol

I can have some sick humor at times so jk, lol and smileys etc must be accentuated to deliver the intent of the delivery of a statement I know, sarcasm, anger or joking doesn't translate all the time through text especially to those super serious people we have out there :rolleyes

has there not been any new news about the lebron xi 2k14s? werent they supposed to ship in early may?

has there not been any new news about the lebron xi 2k14s? werent they supposed to ship in early may?
They have a new 2014 thread now, from what I heard you have to restart your phone or computer then re-log into niketalk.com and then it shows up, if it doesn't show up straight away don't type in any threads till it does. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom